LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Left Surfboard at 35th Street OC Today

Long story, but I left a 6'2" STARR squashtail board on the sidewalk right before the beach at 35th street in Ocean City today. I came back and it was gone. An older guy said that it was there for about an hour before he realized it was gone. Just wondering if my luck could be as good as someone picked it up to try to return it. I know it's a long shot but anyway......

How do you leave your board sitting in the sidewalk? Youll be lucky if you ever see that again, even if someone else is riding it.

i'm pretty sure you just got ripped off by that older guy. and you should probably stop smoking weed

Images
    oh yeah chilli you're one to talk..

Images
    bummer man. definitely keep your eyes out - its a small town.

You should check at all the surf shops. Cause I bet someone sold it to kcoast or something.

saw it, but don't know where it is

I surfed 35th st that day, and I saw your board when I was parking. An older guy asked me if it was mine, and said it had been there for about 2 hours (probably the same guy). I just left it figuring that the owner would eventually come get it. I don't think it was gone by the time I got out of the water. Sorry dude........