LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wavehunter View Post
    Got the board today from K Coast.... I can't believe that I actually got it back, had pretty much counted it off as a loss.
    awesome - there are some good people left in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    awesome - there are some good people left in the world.
    No doubt man, it's nice to see when people do the right thing. I've surfed with him several times and he's a stand up guy.

Wavehunter-- It wasn't me. The guy you should thank is a regular at 35th that could easily pass for Stone Cold Steve Austin. He's always out for DP, you can't miss him.

saw it, but don't know where it is

I surfed 35th st that day, and I saw your board when I was parking. An older guy asked me if it was mine, and said it had been there for about 2 hours (probably the same guy). I just left it figuring that the owner would eventually come get it. I don't think it was gone by the time I got out of the water. Sorry dude........

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wavehunter View Post
    Got the board today from K Coast.... I can't believe that I actually got it back, had pretty much counted it off as a loss.
    Wow ....you certainly are lucky!

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by latedrops View Post
    The guy you should thank is a regular at 35th that could easily pass for Stone Cold Steve Austin.
    i wanna surf with mr. 3:16

I know the guy who returned your board, super nice guy though he looks like he could squash most anyone, longboarder right? I like surfing with him, just his looks regulate the young pricks in the lineup, I love it!

thats one good man.