LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I don't think people should be painted with a broad brush based on stereotypes. However, Brazilian women have the best a$$es, no arguing with that. You can argue with me, but I would need to see first hand evidence to retract the previous statement.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    I don't think people should be painted with a broad brush based on stereotypes. However, Brazilian women have the best a$$es, no arguing with that. You can argue with me, but I would need to see first hand evidence to retract the previous statement.
    In my completely well thought-out scientific analysis I have to disagree...

Colombia got it going on too...

JESSICA CEDIEL.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post

JESSICA CEDIEL.jpg
    I'd miss a swell for that.

4. Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Aussies are constantly yapping about crowded surf breaks, localism is rampant in certain regions & surf rage is very, very real in Oz.
    i watched this documentary narrated by russel crow (i think) on the Abberton brothers and their peers, no way would I surf around that kind of environment those guys have a gang like mentality, and to make matters worse the'yre surfers, which only adds to the aggressiveness. I forget what suburb of sydney thats in but if you're an intermediate (at best) surfer and want to paddle out in that, good luck

JESSICA CEDIEL.jpg
    Good call on that swell.

Been to Medellin, been to Cartegena a few times & been to Rio. Bunda is the best. I gotta tip it to Colombia, esp the women of Medellin. Gorgeous women is like the national pastime in Colombia. Something about that mountain air & that fresh water in them thar hills...stunning.

Images
    Hey isn't that where Pablo's from, Medellin?

JESSICA CEDIEL.jpg
    Jessica Cediel is currently suffering from the painful accumulation of little balls of bipolymer — used for cosmetic ass injections– in her award winning booty, according to an unnamed source at the hospital where she underwent cosmetic surgery.

The source spoke with newspaper El Tiempo about the gorgeous RCN presenters decision to get the butt injections to make her behind larger, and the subsequent complications that left Cediel humiliated, and in pain.

So far the stunning model-turned-TV presenter has refused to talk to the press, but fortunately for the rumor mill a hospital worker decided to dish the dirt to El Tiempo.

According to the source, Jessica Cediel came to have a number of injections of bipolymer into her gluteus maximus in order to make her butt larger and tighter.

However, according to the medical source, when bipolymer is badly applied it leads to the accumulation of little balls, which can cause a lot of pain and can de extremely risky for the health of the patient.

According to the source, Jessica Cediel’s behind showed no sign of previous interference at the hand’s of a plastic surgeon.

It still remains a mystery why Colombia’s best booty thought she needed to improve on her award winning rump

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Hey isn't that where Pablo's from, Medellin?
    Yep! It's pretty cool...we visited his grave...you can walk right up to it....def not your everyday cemetery visit.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Yep! It's pretty cool...we visited his grave...you can walk right up to it....def not your everyday cemetery visit.
    Dude that's friggin' awesome! And man, Idk why that pretty lady thought her buttocks needed improving.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Dude that's friggin' awesome! And man, Idk why that pretty lady thought her buttocks needed improving.
    Yah, it's a pretty intense moment walkin' up on Pablo's final resting place. All kinds of weird stuff that people leave there, too. Buddy of mine fired up a spliff right there at the headstone in memoriam.

Agree with you on the chica butt injections. Why do so many even non-starlet, regular women mess around with what's already good-to-great & mutate the shiiiite out of it...? I mean, really...implanting bags in their chests to look bigger & then wondering why their health goes to hell in a handbasket...?!