LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    this thread definitely took a turn for the better.

True dat. Like a wide bottom turn ready to come up and smack the lip!

Weak day at the SI break here. Not a lot of threads to shred.

u guys are haters lol.yea its true,everyone beeches about crowds,nothing new.what I was saying tho,maybe I worded it wrong,but what I meant to say is brazzos and aussies don't complain about the crowds WHEN they are on a surf trip.i seen so many videos,americans going to Hawaii saying nobody let them catch a wave,yada yada yada,they only let u have the closeouts(speaking about pipeline) and u see a bunch of nobodies get the wave of the winter out there.

people say aussies and brazzos are the most dominant a hole type that will go for any wave regardless of whos on it.yea im sure that's true to some extent,but u guys are going against the whole country.i worked with this young Brazilian kid like 7 yrs ago,crazy thing I found out years later that my brother and his brother were both in the same prison and were good friends.anyway this kid bought me coca colas out the machine every day,literally.where im from that a nice gesture and those are the people u want to be around.i know yous are thinking oh big deal he bought u a soda.yes.he did,but what im saying is he bought me a free soda for over 4 years.another thing id like to throw in there is this dudes dad is a cop in northern jers,no rookie,someone who been on the force for over 40 years.his car had those special plates and strobe lights on the dash and grille,and we would drive around after work smoking and listening to music.he ended up joining the marines like 3 years ago and haven't heard from him since.like I said he was one of the nicest guys I ever met,and if u seen him in person hes ripped to the core and does that ju jitsu crap.i met a few nice people who I could say were people that make this world a better place.not some dummies typing crap on a keyboard ya damn koooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookz

feel free to hate on me,talk about Brazilian butts or the 23 foot surf u scored last week.i didn't expect this thread to last,but go ahead and shred it up people

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    u guys are haters lol.yea its true,everyone beeches about crowds,nothing new.what I was saying tho,maybe I worded it wrong,but what I meant to say is brazzos and aussies don't complain about the crowds WHEN they are on a surf trip.i seen so many videos,americans going to Hawaii saying nobody let them catch a wave,yada yada yada,they only let u have the closeouts(speaking about pipeline) and u see a bunch of nobodies get the wave of the winter out there.

people say aussies and brazzos are the most dominant a hole type that will go for any wave regardless of whos on it.yea im sure that's true to some extent,but u guys are going against the whole country.i worked with this young Brazilian kid like 7 yrs ago,crazy thing I found out years later that my brother and his brother were both in the same prison and were good friends.anyway this kid bought me coca colas out the machine every day,literally.where im from that a nice gesture and those are the people u want to be around.i know yous are thinking oh big deal he bought u a soda.yes.he did,but what im saying is he bought me a free soda for over 4 years.another thing id like to throw in there is this dudes dad is a cop in northern jers,no rookie,someone who been on the force for over 40 years.his car had those special plates and strobe lights on the dash and grille,and we would drive around after work smoking and listening to music.he ended up joining the marines like 3 years ago and haven't heard from him since.like I said he was one of the nicest guys I ever met,and if u seen him in person hes ripped to the core and does that ju jitsu crap.i met a few nice people who I could say were people that make this world a better place.not some dummies typing crap on a keyboard ya damn koooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookz
    Right. We're the "kooks" & the "dummies." Let's start with why your elementary school decided to stop teaching grammar & spelling & any other known form of the English language.

Wait....don't tell me....you're the same guy who rants about the immigrants who dilute The American Way....

Nobody is hating on you, elmo, we just find your posts to be obtuse at best and incoherent at worst.

But at least you are confident in who you are.

I must say that the Brazilians are doing marvelous things with wax. Not talking surf wax either! That's what I call smooth sailing.

Slide on.

Brazilians are the scourge of any lineup. Zero class and even less etiquette

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Good call on that swell.

Been to Medellin, been to Cartegena a few times & been to Rio. Bunda is the best. I gotta tip it to Colombia, esp the women of Medellin. Gorgeous women is like the national pastime in Colombia. Something about that mountain air & that fresh water in them thar hills...stunning.
    never been to Colombia, but i can imagine...

on my first trip to Brazil, we were driving in from the airport and i was struck by the fact that every bus stop had what seemed like a crowd of stunning women - the kind that you would hang your head out the car window to check out as you drove by. i remember thinking,"why are all these models waiting for buses?" welcome to Brazil, the planet of gorgeous women.

full disclosure, i have Brazilians in my family, by marriage. they are some of the warmest nicest people on earth, as some others have pointed out. in their line-up, they are as aggressive as anybody but i can't recall actually getting burned. can't speak for how they are in other people's line-ups. there is one Brazilian guy that i know of that surfs CB - you CB locals prolly know of whom i speak - and he's a helluva nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Nobody is hating on you, elmo, we just find your posts to be obtuse at best and incoherent at worst.
    Well said.

can anyone explain why white americans love going to 3rd world south American countries,and not for waves.

my step-father in law,skip,hes an old Italian guy in his early 70s,and hes been living in costa rica,got engaged to an 18 yr old local,allegedlly had a baby,even tho he has 6 kids in their 40s,and has a little Spanish kid.then the girl split and tried getting him for child support and had to flee to panama.then it turned out the kid wasn't his,go figure.so something happens in panama with one of his chachitas,and now hes in Nicaragua.i don't understand the guy,maybe some of u old folks can elaborate.its funny too because hes one of those American pride guys,yet he chooses to live in central America.i always get on his case for that.i been to his house in costa while he was still there for a surf trip,i wanted to visit him in panama but never got the chance.now hes in nica,he actually just came back to nj yesterday to get married to one of his illegal aliens but I guess they didn't let her through