LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    #BELMARSTRONG that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by ronmexico View Post
    Has this winter really been one of the best ever?
    it's been really really good but also really really cold so i think you have to take it with a grain of salt.

if you were willing to freeze your rear off for solid surf then totally was.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    #SANDYHOOKSTRONG that is all.
    yea man, sandy hook whats up!

Quote Originally Posted by garbanzobean View Post
    The quality of that surf is insane. Kudos to those guys for documenting it. That Hammer dude can ride a barrel now. With that name he could have a great career as a pro wrestler. I want to know how the hell they stay loose and limber enough to get inside those little shacks with all that neoprene on. What was the water and air temp during that day? How long did that sesh last? Is there a hot tub available anywhere nearby? Great job.
    water was 37-39
    air was 55-65

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    yea man, sandy hook whats up!
    #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong #belmarstrong

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ronmexico View Post
    Has this winter really been one of the best ever?
    I guess this all makes up for the sh!tty fall.

Images
    #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights #RIpoints #Rockyrights

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    #sandyhookstrong #sandyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#s andyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#san dyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandy hookstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandyho okstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandyhook strong#sandyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandyhookst rong#sandyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandyhookstro ng#sandyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong #sandyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#s andyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#san dyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandy hookstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandyhookstrong#sandyho okstrong#sandyhookstrong

you're a strange dood.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbug View Post
    Well there goes that secret spot. Thanks Sam and Mike
    Be 100 guys out next time its working.
    lol I couldn't imagine anyone who didn't realize that was the hook.havent seen it break like that in years.the hook is very crowded,but I know exactly where they surfed because they were at that same spot years ago when I met them.it seems they are getting tired of the crowds in bayhead.in the last 6 months,they posted footage of them from 2 of my secret spots nobody ever knows about.then they bring a camera

I think gleason is the jjf of nj right now.he made some incredible toobs and his hacks are just nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    lol I couldn't imagine anyone who didn't realize that was the hook.havent seen it break like that in years.the hook is very crowded,but I know exactly where they surfed because they were at that same spot years ago when I met them.it seems they are getting tired of the crowds in bayhead.in the last 6 months,they posted footage of them from 2 of my secret spots nobody ever knows about.then they bring a camera

I think gleason is the jjf of nj right now.he made some incredible toobs and his hacks are just nasty.
    everyone knows that Sandy Hook can go off. Its not a secret. Now belmar..... whoa!