LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    if u surf at the nude beach u will get raped by homosexuals.its not worth it.iv seen things that scarred me for lyfe.the best part is these crossdresser/gays are usually wall st bankers and lawyers.u let one of them fondle ur genitals,they might buy u a new car
    That place is scary. One of the park rangers I know told me that its the rookies job to watch for lewd acts through binocs and make arrests. Not sure what a counts as a lewd act there cause every time ive walked through or near it, its basically one giant lewd act. In my 20 yrs surfing ive caught it good to phenomenal in that general area about a dozen times after relentlessly searching , checking , parking , walking, driving......Every time I catch it, its a catch 22 im not sure if the surf is worth the mental scars and the paddling in the extra strength current.

yea it can be quite the experience.in the back near the dunes is where the gays concregate in their tents.theres lewd acts going on there in the middle of winter.those guys are there way before memorial day.im sure its great for gay people,that place must be heaven,but for regular people it can be a nightmare lol.the funny part is theres a normal beach to the left of g,and regular people with their kids show up on that side while theres a giant orgy taking place 20 yards to the right.i used to go there a lot lol,I know the whole set up.iv had countless guys hit on me which is pretty weird.iv seen straight people turn to the darkside.I got nothing against gays,its just weird being in their habitat

if u surf at the nude beach u will get raped by homosexuals.its not worth it.iv seen things that scarred me for lyfe.the best part is these crossdresser/gays are usually wall st bankers and lawyers.
    Hahahaha! Dude! You nailed it!

Too funny, brother...

But when it's on... meaning the sand is just right, swell direction and period are just right, wind just right... it's ON. The problem is you can think all of the pieces are in place, make the effort, and not get a single makeable wave. It's a rare bird, for sure....

Thats funny. I had an experience like that in Costa Rica... We were cruising about an hour south of Hermosa and saw a spot that looked good. Went and checked it out and it was firing and nobody was out.
    Parked and walked down the beach.
    There were trees and bushes between the sand and the road. While walking I kept hearing whistles from the trees. Eventually I walked over to see what it was and I wish I didn't. There was an older dude crouching in the bushes with his co*k out tugging it. I laughed and got the eff out of there. Then I realized that he was not alone. There was a ton of them all crouched in the bushes...
    Waves were sick so we went back a few times. And they definitely kept the crowds down.

yea it can be quite the experience.in the back near the dunes is where the gays concregate in their tents.theres lewd acts going on there in the middle of winter.those guys are there way before memorial day.im sure its great for gay people,that place must be heaven,but for regular people it can be a nightmare lol.the funny part is theres a normal beach to the left of g,and regular people with their kids show up on that side while theres a giant orgy taking place 20 yards to the right.i used to go there a lot lol,I know the whole set up.iv had countless guys hit on me which is pretty weird.iv seen straight people turn to the darkside.I got nothing against gays,its just weird being in their habitat

Images
    I don't get why gay dudes flock to dunes/shrubs/beaches for their debauchery. Seems like a pretty consistent theme. They even do this in a place in New Haven now referred to as Dong Wharf. I mean why not just get a hotel?

I can't figure out if Ihatelongboarders is joking or stupid. Maybe young and clueless. That would explain the whole hating of the longboard.

Images
    About ten years back I was surfing between North Beach and Gunny in the fall. It was an overcast but warm day. Leaving the water by Gunny and walking back to North Beach I saw two nude models being shot by a photog and light guy. I couldn't get close enough to get a good look but they seemed to be photogenic from a distance, and I'm sure people with binoculars on the beach that were closer got quite a show.

Quote Originally Posted by bungalowparkbob View Post
    I can't figure out if Ihatelongboarders is joking or stupid. Maybe young and clueless. That would explain the whole hating of the longboard.
    yup yup. uh huh.

I'm 17 so it's not quite "young". i just don't understand why people think they have some sort of dominion over nature.