Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 122
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    3,827
    yea it can be quite the experience.in the back near the dunes is where the gays concregate in their tents.theres lewd acts going on there in the middle of winter.those guys are there way before memorial day.im sure its great for gay people,that place must be heaven,but for regular people it can be a nightmare lol.the funny part is theres a normal beach to the left of g,and regular people with their kids show up on that side while theres a giant orgy taking place 20 yards to the right.i used to go there a lot lol,I know the whole set up.iv had countless guys hit on me which is pretty weird.iv seen straight people turn to the darkside.I got nothing against gays,its just weird being in their habitat

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Monmouth Beach, NJ
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    if u surf at the nude beach u will get raped by homosexuals.its not worth it.iv seen things that scarred me for lyfe.the best part is these crossdresser/gays are usually wall st bankers and lawyers.
    Hahahaha! Dude! You nailed it!

    Too funny, brother...

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Monmouth Beach, NJ
    Posts
    3,952
    But when it's on... meaning the sand is just right, swell direction and period are just right, wind just right... it's ON. The problem is you can think all of the pieces are in place, make the effort, and not get a single makeable wave. It's a rare bird, for sure....

  4. #104
    Thats funny. I had an experience like that in Costa Rica... We were cruising about an hour south of Hermosa and saw a spot that looked good. Went and checked it out and it was firing and nobody was out.
    Parked and walked down the beach.
    There were trees and bushes between the sand and the road. While walking I kept hearing whistles from the trees. Eventually I walked over to see what it was and I wish I didn't. There was an older dude crouching in the bushes with his co*k out tugging it. I laughed and got the eff out of there. Then I realized that he was not alone. There was a ton of them all crouched in the bushes...
    Waves were sick so we went back a few times. And they definitely kept the crowds down.

    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    yea it can be quite the experience.in the back near the dunes is where the gays concregate in their tents.theres lewd acts going on there in the middle of winter.those guys are there way before memorial day.im sure its great for gay people,that place must be heaven,but for regular people it can be a nightmare lol.the funny part is theres a normal beach to the left of g,and regular people with their kids show up on that side while theres a giant orgy taking place 20 yards to the right.i used to go there a lot lol,I know the whole set up.iv had countless guys hit on me which is pretty weird.iv seen straight people turn to the darkside.I got nothing against gays,its just weird being in their habitat

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,885
    Images
    6
    I don't get why gay dudes flock to dunes/shrubs/beaches for their debauchery. Seems like a pretty consistent theme. They even do this in a place in New Haven now referred to as Dong Wharf. I mean why not just get a hotel?

  6. #106
    I can't figure out if Ihatelongboarders is joking or stupid. Maybe young and clueless. That would explain the whole hating of the longboard.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pinelands, NJ
    Posts
    222
    Images
    10
    About ten years back I was surfing between North Beach and Gunny in the fall. It was an overcast but warm day. Leaving the water by Gunny and walking back to North Beach I saw two nude models being shot by a photog and light guy. I couldn't get close enough to get a good look but they seemed to be photogenic from a distance, and I'm sure people with binoculars on the beach that were closer got quite a show.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Atlantic City
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by bungalowparkbob View Post
    I can't figure out if Ihatelongboarders is joking or stupid. Maybe young and clueless. That would explain the whole hating of the longboard.
    yup yup. uh huh.

  9. #109
    I'm 17 so it's not quite "young". i just don't understand why people think they have some sort of dominion over nature.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Egg Harbor City, NJ
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I don't get why gay dudes flock to dunes/shrubs/beaches for their debauchery. Seems like a pretty consistent theme. They even do this in a place in New Haven now referred to as Dong Wharf. I mean why not just get a hotel?
    Seldom Seen, you need to have a discussion with George Michael. George usually prefers bathrooms, but bathrooms that are attached to parks and other areas of nature.

    Now, I have personally entered five public restrooms and was approached by George Michael. He's a nice chap and all, but unfortunately I'm instinctively attracted to the shape of women's backsides. So, I had to decline his offers and will have to endure yapping, nagging and irrational behavior from black women with large behinds for 30 more years.

    Anyways, I was PM'd by a North Jersey guy on here who shall remain anonymous. He's kind of upset that y'all are "blowing-up" his fellatio spot. He doesn't want it to get too crowded and he especially doesn't want Rob Kelly coming up with one of his friends who has a camera.

    See, some people might have said, " Man, why does that dude always rip North Jersey...."

    Well, now you know why. Horrible, horrible people and things go down in North Jersey. This stuff doesn't happen on any South Jersey beach.