LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Pretty safe to say NJ owns the entire east coast now
    Cats way out of the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    It's Belmar, you stupid a$$hole, pillow biter, moron, dirty dildo.
    nah that's absolutely sandy hook. i mean you can see nyc in there. it's sandy hook.

you mad doug!

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    #sandyhookstrong
    lemme help you with that.

Any idiot could tell where that is based on the video, and even the description
    Don't blame the Internet jabbering, blame whoever sent it to Surfline.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbug View Post
    Any idiot could tell where that is based on the video, and even the description
    Don't blame the Internet jabbering, blame whoever sent it to Surfline.
    a few years ago surfline posted a photo of sandy hook in an east coast feature. It was first listed as sandy hook, then monmouth county, then NJ then just "undisclosed east coast" spot. slow yerr roll sandy hook guys, it's not that good up there anyway.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    lemme help you with that.
    You swollen, infected, festering, bleeding, green discharging, maggot infested, garbage dump stinking, walrus c~nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    You swollen, infected, festering, bleeding, green discharging, maggot infested, garbage dump stinking, walrus c~nt.
    you're in ocean county? what sort of allegiance do you have to a spot that is most likely, an hour if not more north of you?

if you were one of the MB boys or something then i'd understand but this, i do not understand.

Has this winter really been one of the best ever?

there's also a moderate south swell in the water right this second (you know the optimal swell direction for sandy hook) but yet you're sitting here not surfing the cove.

The quality of that surf is insane. Kudos to those guys for documenting it. That Hammer dude can ride a barrel now. With that name he could have a great career as a pro wrestler. I want to know how the hell they stay loose and limber enough to get inside those little shacks with all that neoprene on. What was the water and air temp during that day? How long did that sesh last? Is there a hot tub available anywhere nearby? Great job.