LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood Jubleume View Post
    Beer engineer, first of all I'd like to get hypnotized like Peter Gibbons. F'ing A

But spots can get blown up in Jersey. Some spots die and people forget aboot them. Then they come back to life and only a few are in-the-know.

I benefited from that many moons ago. Oh sure, the Toilet Bowl died a bit and the hype shifted down to the southern end. "Rolyjoke" they all proclaimed.

So many forgot aboot that place to the north.

And it was good. The main action shifted a jetty or two north, and it was good. Of course other county names had it's moments too. But besides summer, it was so good and nice. Oh, so nice. Yeah, it was nice.

Of course back then only varmits and miscreants surfed........

Brew, I'm still waiting for pictures of the inside of your house. I loved your garage.

Ahh but what force is greater?

Letting it fade away.....?

or

Adding your two cents.....? Or in my case five cents.
    I am in the process of buying a house. I will be sure to send you pictures.

in case i (anybody) could croak tmrw i'm gonna out a spot…..cause on this amusing (vitriolic train rex aside)
    everybody is trying to out-local each other in one of the largest metropolis' of da world…so as an xshooklg
    badder than u dood….here goes: sure the glory guys outed the hook but thats just the small wave there…there
    is for sure a reef….starts to form about 12ft, holds well as an aframe to about 20/25 foot on an east swell.
    its within the park and doesn't have a name…should i stop??

Baddy, do you frequent Back Maryland or Carver Hall?

What aboot The Village? What set do your work for?

Your street name isn't "Cash," is it?

You didn't happen to kill any hookers in West Atlantic City some years ago....behind them motels on the BHP?

Do you gamble?

You ever been under the boardwalk?

Where's the best hookers at lately?

What do you think aboot your new mayor? Does he support surfing? I heard he might tax people entering the water.

Are you a RT 322, a RT 30, or an AC Expressway kind of guy?

What do you think aboot Donald Trump?

How aboot those Jitney drivers, huh?

Have you been impressed with the TOURISM DISTRICT thang?

i'm sorry but even knowing this is the hook, most people wouldn't be able to find this spot.

you're correcto, i'm gonna stop picking on poor old shook.

Images
    BJB, I'm flattered that you think I'm worth going to jail over, btw.
    Now where's my f~ckin list?

Ok, maybe I'm not too bright or on a different wavelength

First, Baddy, who are you talking to, or aboot, in your last post? Just curious. Who have you been "picking-on?"

Second, Doug, I have no idea what kind of list you want. No clue.

Why would I go to jail? I'm not going to shoot you or anything. I just offer the chance to berate me in person to those who feel the need to constantly scrap with me. It's the least I can do. I'm a thoughtful person. Remember I'm only 4'10'' and weigh less than 100 pounds

Oh dude, please stop calling me "BJB," It's killing me.

best east coast vid I can remember watching

hello heywood - (strange name, sounds kinda like oh never mind) - thank you for your sudden interest. i'll try to
    answer your (non-surfing related) questions…bmaryland/carverhall/the village contain zero surfers due to cultural divide. too old for a 'set'. no - my street name is 'toobrider'. i have never murdered anybody. i gamble
    on lottery only. everyone has been u.t.boardwalk. the good ho's left town w/the money. the new gay mayor is
    good friends with drandazzo - they did a foto-op a week or two ago. water tax is possible. i prefer bhp; got a dui on whp. i admire trumps combover. jitneys suck. tourism district isn't working. and finally i pledged to stop picking on shook locals who would hide the break from people like me………phew!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Heywood Jubleume View Post
    The water in New Jersey dipped to 32 F and stayed there for almost a month. People can't even get that correct on here. Yeah, that's a true story.

No one is a local at Sandy Hook except the Federal Government. No one lives there. None of the pros who were surfing Da Hook live anywhere near there. If it wasn't for them, nobody would be talking about The Hook on this site. So who's to blame? Ihatelongboarders or Sam Hammer? And what's that Balarm Stack guy doing there. That's what people should be upset about. Quiksilver got rid of his arse. So he must be garbage. Get that guy out of New Jersey !! I hate people with dumb names.

Any moron, even Make It Stop, could figure out where that was with about two minutes of research on their IPAD AIR

Hey, why is this Doug guy allowed to spew insults like this without a scolding? My son reads this website. He's 12. Insulting language and inappropriate language - it's all over this thread. I don't get it. I thought you guys were cleaning-up the riff raff on this site. I just let my son start viewing this site again, since the idiots have left and some sense of decency and order was established.

I guess the rules only apply to the bigger morons. The lesser morons seem to get away with everything and anything.

My son has been repeating Doug's words all morning. There he goes again. (SHUT YOUR MOUTH, LAMONT, I WARNED YOU ABOUT USING THOSE WORDS)

Sorry, just trying to be a good parent to my son. He's 12-years-old.

You guys complaining about crowds are clowns. You shouldn't even be on a site like this if you are a true purist, unless you have the gift of gab and need to sound-off on internet message boards. I like the guys who complain about crowds as they post Youtube videos.

I just like to catch a few waves with my son and wife. The crowds never bother me. I don't even notice them.

Also, I have noticed, even my son has (he's 12), that this Make It Stop guy is trying to mate with that Doug guy. It's funny when people on message boards try to form alliances. My son finds it funny, too. He's 12-years-old. Why would someone from Hawaii be so interested in an east coast surfing site? Maybe he don't even live in Hawaii, but demonstrates, yet another example of internet delusions. Plus, praising Doug while trying to come across as an intellectual is counterintuitive. It just doesn't make sense.

The best winter since the more modern surfing era ushered in was (drum roll, please) the winter of 1986-87. Straight-up. My son, who is 12-years-old, wasn't even born back then.
    I'm so confused... how old is your son?