LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

5'9 Timbertek Firewire Baked Potato

Selling my baked potato. I love this board, rode it July 2013 to September 2013. Selling because I feel like it had too much volume for me and ruined me when it came time to switch over to my winter board. Great for a big guy in weak surf. Works in anything from knee to shoulder high and friggin flies. Has stomp pad and composite quad fins. Paid over $750 asking $450.

Sent you an email

would you trade for a 5'6 sweet potato?

Images
    Thanks for the offer but I wouldn't dare ride a sweet potato and get even more messed up. I love both the sweet and baked but I can't go through what I did last fall. Blew a trip to Hatteras because I couldn't get used to my big wave board fast enough, to salvage the trip I switched back to the baked potato in over head dredgers and got worked, lol.

This board still available?
    Where are you located?

Images
    It is still available near OCMD.

Nuts! Thats a bit out of my reach from new york. Thanks

Images
    Still available, make a reasonable offer, thx

Goodness...does that thing have 43 liters of volume?

zip, I realize your trying to sell a board and not trying to disrail the thread, but could you tell a big difference between the sweet potato(assuming you've ridden one) and the baked potato?

I do realize your thoughts will be swayed because of the size, 5'9" is big for those boards.

I have a 5'6" sweet potato and sometimes wish I had have gotten a 5'2" and I'm about 190 lbs.