LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

We all know that one guy... (Rant)

We all know that one guy who wakes you up early morning claiming theres good size swell in the water and that you should hurry down to the beach and get on it. Then your quick to find out that its tiny thigh to waist bump and your friend is flipping sh*t "bro bro your on that man look at that spit bro". Cant even count that far on how many times this has happen to me. Pretty sure this has happen to quite a few of you swellies.

I am that guy who wakes up early and gets stoked. Ain't nothing wrong with that... Maybe you should change you're mentality, and learn to get stoked off the little things in lyfe

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWocal View Post
    I am that guy who wakes up early and gets stoked. Ain't nothing wrong with that... Maybe you should change you're mentality, and learn to get stoked off the little things in lyfe
    Completely agree with this. Best post ever.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dune View Post
    We all know that one guy who wakes you up early morning claiming theres good size swell in the water and that you should hurry down to the beach and get on it. Then your quick to find out that its tiny thigh to waist bump and your friend is flipping sh*t "bro bro your on that man look at that spit bro". Cant even count that far on how many times this has happen to me. Pretty sure this has happen to quite a few of you swellies.

I know what you mean. I hate surfing too.

I dunno, maybe you should feel lucky to have a friend to surf with. Most of the time I surf alone. It's not really by choice. Just works out that way.

Images
    Other than the wake up early part.

Thumbs up crowd me please

Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    I dunno, maybe you should feel lucky to have a friend to surf with. Most of the time I surf alone. It's not really by choice. Just works out that way.
    two days ago (sat) i watched 3ft rifling barrels peeling down multiple empty jetties
    near my moco house. far and wide i looked for company…but there was none….alone i went.

Images
    Uh oh, I am that guy

Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    Yep. I am that guy as well. I am waiting for day light right now. It could be an epic waist high day here on the Gulf.

exaggerators suck