LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    First one in last one out.. but I most certainly follow local winds closely and pull the trigger at the right time.. but on the same end I am a beast and paddle all day long.

see my buddy is the opposite.when he says its fun,it usually means death defying conditions and pros only.

I remember 1 ground swell a few yrs ago he kept blowing up my phone yo get down here bring the boards,lets go out.when I arrived it was epic,but too epic for me at the time.he paddles out,the only one on the whole beach,he doesn't even know how to surf btw,hes just a daredevil looking to show off.anyway hes holding onto the board sideways,and a 8ft set broke right on top of him and washed him to the beach.he was like yoooo did u see that?!!!!!!he was more stoked than I was

Images
    dudes i mean mug everyone on my ankle high days, if you not lokal stay off my beach. if your not tan stay off my beach. if you dont bench 350 dont even thing about it. im always stoked even when there isnt waves. im stoked on lyfe.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWocal View Post
    I am that guy who wakes up early and gets stoked. Ain't nothing wrong with that... Maybe you should change you're mentality, and learn to get stoked off the little things in lyfe
    Completely agree with this. Best post ever.

Images
    see my buddy is the opposite.when he says its fun,it usually means death defying conditions and pros only.

I remember 1 ground swell a few yrs ago he kept blowing up my phone yo get down here bring the boards,lets go out.when I arrived it was epic,but too epic for me at the time.he paddles out,the only one on the whole beach,he doesn't even know how to surf btw,hes just a daredevil looking to show off.anyway hes holding onto the board sideways,and a 8ft set broke right on top of him and washed him to the beach.he was like yoooo did u see that?!!!!!!he was more stoked than I was
    Ha Ha, awesome

Images
    I dont understand any of you. You say "be grateful for the little things in lyfe". How are you suppose to even be remotely grateful for something after you were lied to about it.