LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip planning

Galapagos looks awesome in so many ways, even outside of surf. I remember looking it up a year ago, but recall right about now til May was their best season, right?

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Galapagos looks awesome in so many ways, even outside of surf. I remember looking it up a year ago, but recall right about now til May was their best season, right?
    in general southern hemi heat-up favors galapagos (never been) but they are geographically situated
    to receive 360 deg of swell (!!!)…there are travel issues such as limited # visas granted / areas of
    allowed visitation…seems to me to suggest sailboat trip….. (WHAT FUN!)….

I've yet to meet someone who was only looking for a "day or two swell". As for consistency and good quality you can check out places like Pipeline, Jbay, Santa Cruz, Rincon, etc...

This is the problem though, those places are all very well sought out. If you want to find a good wave that's consistent and actually be able to have a turn in the line-up you're are really going to have spend some time trekking to find it.

When you get there call me....

Plenty of good consistent waves that are not on the CT schedule and that you'll do fine in the lineup

Good suggestions thanks