LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Cove

The Cove

Anyone wanna share with me the conditions that the cove gets good? Wind direction, swell direction, tides, etc. You can private message me if you want

how about I just pick you up the next time its going off? would that work better for you? PM me your cell and I'll be sure to call you on my way to the beach.

Which Cove?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    Which Cove?
    I think he means the one in CB.

The Cove used to be really good...just went away. The Surf House is still good.

Yeah wasn't the cove and 80's-90's thing?

ask robbie johnson. I'm sure he'll tell ya. Eff it....... ssw swell with an east wind, a full moon, and any tide. Oh, and you aren't allowed to wear a leash surfing there. Some kinda coast guard law.
    Last edited by gnargnarshredda; Mar 18, 2014 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jlmlax99 View Post
    Anyone wanna share with me the conditions that the cove gets good? Wind direction, swell direction, tides, etc. You can private message me if you want
    The cover in Sandy Hook?

It needs a south swell to really get going. West winds are usually the best. In regards to tides mid low thru to mid high is usually best. Have fun!

Images
    Im going to assume most everyone here would tell you to do the same thing we did.. Drive down there and look at it during various conditions. Think of it like reading a book to gain knowledge instead of searching google, it will be good for you. And then when you catch it GOOD with two, one, or no one around... you can come back on here and tell the whole wrightsville coast the perfect conditions.

the cove is never good. don't go there ever. Wrightsville is way better