LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hello fellow water lovers, looking for much needed information

hi there i just moved in to havelock (if thats how its spelled) into cherry point marine air base. im originally from long island new york. im looking for big waves or at least good spots during the summer to go bodyboarding, i went to atlantic beach and the waves were knee high. i know right now is not the best time of the year but i dont want to wait till fall to finally break out the board. please help im willing to travel up or down the coast for some good waves

buy a red t-shirt and go to shackelford

Everyone loves a good Hello tread. Light em up sandblasters!!!

Images
    Oh man... This could get ugly....

Look dude -I will help you out before you have to read thru like 20 pages of ppl crying over their spilled lemonade... Sooo first things first- in order for there to be any waves At any spot - you need a storm of front to move thru to create the waves or more promising - a hurricane. Usually in the summer waves are flat, no matter the spot... If one spot is flat most likely every other one is too- unless of coarse your surfing in Belmar nj... While diffent ball game too...

Images
    I don't know where you're talking about. Can you clarify? I'm not googling sh!t because I'm borderline drunk and lazy.

Also:
    [IMG] GIFSoup[/IMG]

Images
    Dude the first thing is you just can't post when and where you want get in line and do some time. How would you like it if I just came into your yard and dropped a huge Duce. I mean dude your **** dragging I guess if you get hard you'll be able to bottom turn that thing if your loaded like me. First things first go to the tat shop in your new town and get some hard ink, maybe some Hawaiian flowers or boobs.. Hindus..ect they will know who the real charger is when you show up. Your from New York so make sure to bring a .45 to pistol whip someone in the line up it they get out of line btw stock up on hair jell, spiked hair is a status symbol in the dirty nj.

Quote Originally Posted by tenworms View Post
    hi there i just moved in to havelock (if thats how its spelled) into cherry point marine air base. im originally from long island new york. im looking for big waves or at least good spots during the summer to go bodyboarding, i went to atlantic beach and the waves were knee high. i know right now is not the best time of the year but i dont want to wait till fall to finally break out the board. please help im willing to travel up or down the coast for some good waves
    Go north to the outer banks. It's a 3.5 hr. drive for me, but it is even flatter than usual here lately and I'm willing to make the trip for 3', I am getting so desperate.

Images
    Blasters, at least you have that fresh farm animal jizz thing going, my Storm Trooper helmet wreaks havoc on my spiky blow out hair-do.

Images
    Listen to Scarecrow.

onslow and carteret county women are crazy

you have been warned