LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Round two.....

Round two.....

For those who enjoyed last weeks swell supposedly there's more on the horizon....

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/fo...-coast_107816/

Images
    Stayed well overhead all day here in NC. Would of rather been in #BelMar tho.

There was a pretty good post on Surline this morning of coverage of the east coast swell. Some sweet picts! NC, NJ, FL all goin off!!!

One of the captions on the picts up north said, "Good news, were down to 4/3's!!!! " I guess once it starts to get really warm like in the 20's you can start sheddin the rubber!

Images
    Im still sore from Thursday. I cant believe how good it got and how manageable it was to get such effortless barrels. Heres to a good spring wavehog.

Guess you didn't stick with the dirty hippie off the grid thing

Quote Originally Posted by Dune View Post
    Im still sore from Thursday. I cant believe how good it got and how manageable it was to get such effortless barrels. Heres to a good spring wavehog.

Images
    The hippies beat me up and told me I should never become them so I listened.

Quote Originally Posted by wavehog1 View Post
    There was a pretty good post on Surline this morning of coverage of the east coast swell. Some sweet picts! NC, NJ, FL all goin off!!!

One of the captions on the picts up north said, "Good news, were down to 4/3's!!!! " I guess once it starts to get really warm like in the 20's you can start sheddin the rubber!
    Man, not in Rhode Island. I was out in 5/4 Isurus today and every time it flushed I thought I was a slushie. Still cold.

Images
    Not much action down here in SC. Booo. Going to try this evening and tomorrow night the tide should cooperate more.

Images
    its looking pretty ruff today where you heading burkes? im going to a spot on the island where the wind will cut off maybe, nvm its not a south wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Agabinet View Post
    Man, not in Rhode Island. I was out in 5/4 Isurus today and every time it flushed I thought I was a slushie. Still cold.
    ditto here in nj. closest i got to shedding rubber on thursday was when i hopped in for my second session (when it was like 50-something air temp) wearing 3mil gloves & 5mil boots instead of the 5mil claws & 7mil boots i've been wearing. even so, my toes were starting to go numb & my fingers were numb when i hung it up 2hrs later. i may have jumped the gun a bit, but i was too stoked to surf in such nice weather!