"Hurricane Season last year"
    Freezing water
    ****head crowds
    Avalon Fgts
    NJ pros that are assholes
    lifeguards
    summer flat spells

Images
    I hate dudes that drop in on you on their last wave...and when you realize they're getting out while you were waiting to kindly tell them that what they did was rude.

Yeah, it happened to me last June, but no worries, I remember his face.
    Last edited by seldom seen; Mar 25, 2014 at 06:00 PM.

...longboarders? LoLz

...the dude who belts out a big fat YEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW when the waves are one foot and mushy

I hate
    smug
    gonad eating
    pootstain sniffing
    rat azzholes.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Come on man, cats are cool.
    I like to feed cats

to my dog.............

I had a few big scary dogs,like the kind the police send after u when u take them on a foot pursuit,and I have these cats,that don't back down and scare the crap out of my dogs.its pretty funny to watch.the dog knows it can easily kill the cat,but the cat is too fast and has claws.my 1 cat buddy who recently passed away,no joke he was about 26 years old.i rescued him in 92 from the turnpike in Newark,and he was already mybe 6-7 years old,don't know the exact age but he was old.he tormented my last dog who passed,since he was a puppy.u could drop a grenade infront of bud and he wouldn't flinch.and he swung faster than mohammed ali.
    heres a list of dogs I had/have
    1 pointer
    3 pitbulls
    2 german shepherds
    1 Belgian malinois
    2 golden retrievers
    and an akita
    that's about 35 years of different dogs and they are a part of the family

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    I had a few big scary dogs,like the kind the police send after u when u take them on a foot pursuit,and I have these cats,that don't back down and scare the crap out of my dogs.its pretty funny to watch.the dog knows it can easily kill the cat,but the cat is too fast and has claws.my 1 cat buddy who recently passed away,no joke he was about 26 years old.i rescued him in 92 from the turnpike in Newark,and he was already mybe 6-7 years old,don't know the exact age but he was old.he tormented my last dog who passed,since he was a puppy.u could drop a grenade infront of bud and he wouldn't flinch.and he swung faster than mohammed ali.
    heres a list of dogs I had/have
    1 pointer
    3 pitbulls
    2 german shepherds
    1 Belgian malinois
    2 golden retrievers
    and an akita
    that's about 35 years of different dogs and they are a part of the family
    From another thread...

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    ...I train dogs for a living by the way.not little snotbuggers and poodles,im talking Belgian malinois and german shepherds.my dogs do shutzhund and detection.i would love for u to come down and visit me and my 4 yr old Belgian malinois.il have my dog run circles around u,u wouldn't know what to do.and when all the dogs start barking in the neighborhood around 2 am,my dog is the only quiet one.so yea im one of those stupid dog owners
    Hmmmm...... Not sure what to believe here.