LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    This is most reliable explanation of what happened. An electromagnetic pulse from PLANET X. I told you!
    http://zetatalk5.com/ning/15mr2014.htm

Now I'm really skeert tho.
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!

One of the major newscasters seriously stated that it may have been an act of something "other worldly".

They're really grasping at straws here!

Images
    Captain Elvis. Elvis needs planes.
    http://youtu.be/4VTo064bXms

Quote Originally Posted by wavehog1 View Post
    One of the major newscasters seriously stated that it may have been an act of something "other worldly".

They're really grasping at straws here!
    hasn't been disproved....

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    hasn't been disproved....
    Looks more likely than not. Plane suddenly disappears. No sign of crash. Authorities pushing conspiracy theories about terrorists, then pilot suicides. yeah!

Images
    What I don't understand is how on earth could we manufacture a plane that has a button to "turn of tracking". Like who would ever have a reason to turn of the tracking of your plane? I just think someone is making up that story because they have no god damn idea what happened to the plane.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    What I don't understand is how on earth could we manufacture a plane that has a button to "turn of tracking". Like who would ever have a reason to turn of the tracking of your plane? I just think someone is making up that story because they have no god damn idea what happened to the plane.
    The latest Time magazine had a story about this incident and explained some of these questions. Apparently these electronic devices would interfere with older rardar systems at airports so they needed to occasionaly be turned off. That is no longer the case but they've never bothered to eliminate the ability of these things to be shut down.

What gets me is that the NSA (or whoever) can track me anywhere in the world by the nifty cellphone I carry in my pocket and its built in GPS. But we can't track a giant friggin' aircraft? Time mag explains that the air carriers haven't fitted their aircraft with GPS due to the large expense involved. I'm no rocket surgeon but I say how about we do away with the on/off switch for the tracking devices and get every airplane a friggin' Garmin Nuvi? Instead of putting this technology that we do have into every plane beforehand we'd rather spend millions (billions?) after the fact searching for this thing. Just who is paying for all of this anyway?

All right guys, let's put this one to bed. This is what really happened:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16_8l0yS-g

there you go. case closed.