LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    [QUOTE=sisurfdogg;226121]
    Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post

We should invade/free Cuba to show them Russian bastards who's boss. They got good waves on the east coast, great rum, and hot women. That will teach em.
    Now that's an idea I can get behind. Why the hell are we still camped out in the middle east when we could be taking over our neighbors and expanding the empire in the name of booze, women, and waves? That's what I call foreign policy.

sisurfdogg for president 2016!

I think we shot the plane down in PA.
    I travel all the time and am never harassed.
    It was 9 Saudi's because it was 9 Saudi's.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    the theorists were saying it was remote controlled jets. and the Brews of that time gave "Facts" on how that was impossible. Is it now? what about the smoldering hole in Pa with no debris around it? All tin hat crap one would say. what would anyone have to gain from such a dastardly deed? The increased funds for the military industrial complex and oil industry? NAH! The removal of our rights as you ess citizens to travel without being harassed? nah. It was 9 Saudis, because they found their passports in the pulverized remains of 2 buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I don't think that is crazy at all. Iran wants to have long range nuclear missile capabilities, but their rocket program keeps failing. A commercial airliner could be an easy way to slip into a country and attack. However, at this point, every airforce in the world seems to be looking for the lost jet. If an unidentified commercial airliner pops up on any radar, it isn't going to get very far without being intercepted.
    u know the new f22s,those 150 milliondollar warships that cant fly in cloudy weather,so that was a waste of over 500 billions dollars of American tax dollars.money well spent.iran will never have a nuke because we didn't give them that much intel,u know Halliburton sold nuclear blueprints in iran in 1998.then we hit them with the stuxnet virus to dismantle them and slow them down for another 2 decades.not to mention every Iranian nuclear scientist gets blown up by magnet bombs placed by Israeli mossad on motorbikes.all this is true,u can look it up no crazy conspiracy

my biggest fear with planes is crashing in the middle of the ocean,i wouldn't care if it smashed into mountains because id die on impact,but lost at sea is no fun

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I think we shot the plane down in PA.
    I travel all the time and am never harassed.
    It was 9 Saudi's because it was 9 Saudi's.
    then why didn't we shock and awe those bastids?

https://www.google.com/search?q=bush...2F%3B328%3B264

Here's Nancy of the Zeta group explanation.