LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by patgeds22 View Post
    the trevolution comment made you not as funny now..
    What you got a problem with Trevolution? That kid's the balls man.

Nobody else on this site fights nor has such careless disregard for their own personal freedoms as Trevolution does.

The cracker gave out his phone number on here. And these sissies were even to afraid to call him.

paging nonsensical part of one, can you please type more crazy, the pleebs are begging for more circus

lol really over what? im not that occupied with the state of the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood Jubleume View Post
    What you got a problem with Trevolution? That kid's the balls man.

Nobody else on this site fights nor has such careless disregard for their own personal freedoms as Trevolution does.

The cracker gave out his phone number on here. And these sissies were even to afraid to call him.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    paging nonsensical part of one, can you please type more crazy, the pleebs are begging for more circus
    yo makey, how about you stopy unless you got something funny to say like my dude heywood

"I solved my bootie-fin problem by ditching the bodyboard when I was 12, didnt need fins, problem solved!"
    You are so funny!!!!!!!! That is so true boogie boards are for children hehehe

yea i guess i ditech my boogie board around that age, then i picked it back up again when i grew up

Damn, this started out simply asking for some tips on tight fins. Things blazing now!

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    So you are basically insulting everyone on here, huh? They are all plebs, huh?

Hey, it's "PLEBS," not "PLEEBS." I only bring that to your attention as you use the word frequently. It's one of your words that you think makes you sound special. Hey do you like them little Hershey chocolate eggs? I kind of into them right now.

Dude, you would have a heart attack if, "I Typed Crazy" on here. I can become part Riley Martin; part Courtney Love; part Gary Busey; and part Chuck Manson.

So when are we getting together, MIS?

PATGEDS: I didn't follow what you were questioning when you said, " Really over what?"

Zeroevol, something had to give. I'm sick of people talking aboot WHAT BOTTOM IS BEST FOR GROUNDSWELL......Arghhh.

And Zeroevol, I still remember that you called me a mosquito like three years ago. Nobody calls me a mosquito and gets away with it. LOL.

Hey call MIS a fruit and I let it go.

Zeroevol, something had to give. I'm sick of people talking aboot WHAT BOTTOM IS BEST FOR GROUNDSWELL......Arghhh.

And Zeroevol, I still remember that you called me a mosquito like three years ago. Nobody calls me a mosquito and gets away with it. LOL.

LMAO! That just cracked me up! Yeah, we do get some pretty crazy threads. I understand people want to learn, but come on. "What type of sand is better for the seagulls feet?". LOL

what did trevo challenge the dudes for
    So you are basically insulting everyone on here, huh? They are all plebs, huh?

Hey, it's "PLEBS," not "PLEEBS." I only bring that to your attention as you use the word frequently. It's one of your words that you think makes you sound special. Hey do you like them little Hershey chocolate eggs? I kind of into them right now.

Dude, you would have a heart attack if, "I Typed Crazy" on here. I can become part Riley Martin; part Courtney Love; part Gary Busey; and part Chuck Manson.

So when are we getting together, MIS?

PATGEDS: I didn't follow what you were questioning when you said, " Really over what?"