LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Images
    I leave for the afternoon and Heywood gets banned? I mean, come on!!!

Images
    And yes, we do find some of you guys on facebook MIS. It's not gross, it's just research.

Banned already, and I just figured out who he was.

Hey, SI admin, maybe you could "make it stop" by banning someone else next time, just for variety.

About the fin question, Kicks have a stretchy heel strap and I can wear the same pair over 3m fin socks or bare feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Banned already, and I just figured out who he was.

Hey, SI admin, maybe you could "make it stop" by banning someone else next time, just for variety.

About the fin question, Kicks have a stretchy heel strap and I can wear the same pair over 3m fin socks or bare feet.
    +1 on the "make it stop" guy since he was clearly the biggest perpetrator in this thread.

I really dont get why would some people hate bodyboarding, is surfing you are surfing a wave with the same passion as a board surfer would have.I have been bodyboarding for a long time and this argument will never end, and it SAD, because people have gotten into fist fights over this, Its surfing people get over it, its here and it will stay here bodyboarding is my life.