LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    pjb.sjb.hjbm why would any human want to spend time with you, why would I meet up with you? I think you are a complete piece of sh!t who would be better off gargling draino, why would I spend time with you? why do I even bothering answering your inane rants? I guess I know my answer, I am wasting time and I should stop. but seriously, you must have a rich life filled with friends, families, and girlfriend or two....

and patgeds, the makey stoppey, not quite funny, but thanks for playing

and little ricky, glad to see you make some sarcastic jokes, you are almost as clever as Heywood

Quote Originally Posted by patgeds22 View Post
    My fins are too tight when I put them over my winter boots, any tips?
    Get some fin socks. They go up to 5mm. They work well. http://www.ebodyboarding.com/Wetstuf...mm-Ultra-Socks
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Mar 21, 2014 at 08:13 PM.

These threads need to watched and infractions/banning people given out. He asked a legitimate question and thread was completely hijacked by trolls who hate bodyboarding.

makeitstop is clearly baiting people on here
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Mar 21, 2014 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    wish you would have kept the post up

I solved my bootie-fin problem by ditching the bodyboard when I was 12, didnt need fins, problem solved!
    An per example here. You're in bodyboarding forum and he asked a fine question.

yes, and I mentioned how I fixed the problem for myself, if he stood up on a surfboard, he wouldnt have this problem

yes, and I mentioned how I fixed the problem for myself, if he stood up on a surfboard, he wouldnt have this problem
    Then don't post in a bodyboarding section of forum if you have that much derision for it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    These threads need to watched and infractions/banning people given out. He asked a legitimate question and thread was completely hijacked by trolls who hate bodyboarding.

makeitstop is clearly baiting people on here
    Agreed. Complete thread hijack here.

you must be projecting, but thanks for posting, your posts are always great!

pjb.sjb.hjbm why would any human want to spend time with you, why would I meet up with you? I think you are a complete piece of sh!t who would be better off gargling draino, why would I spend time with you? why do I even bothering answering your inane rants? I guess I know my answer, I am wasting time and I should stop. but seriously, you must have a rich life filled with friends, families, and girlfriend or two....

and patgeds, the makey stoppey, not quite funny, but thanks for playing

and little ricky, glad to see you make some sarcastic jokes, you are almost as clever as Heywood
    Dude you've been following me around since last September. You click on every thread where you see my name.....

So don't ax me those questions.

I already know the answer. It is you who need to finally admit it to yourself.

Wow, gargling draino, that's real humanitarian. Wow, that hurts, MIS.

I've already spelled my life out on this public forum, MIS. Something you don't have the courage to do. Oh yeah, you just called me fake a few posts ago. Let's see I expose my life on here, but I am fake. OK !!!

Honey, I've been everything. I've been bullied. I've done the bullying. I've had large social circles. I've been a lone wolf. I've had "prestigious" jobs. I've been unemployed. I've had plenty of money. I've been broke. I've even mated with a Canadian woman. I've experienced it all.

How am I a piece of sh!t? What because you can never beat me? You just don't got it, MIS. Swallow that pride, ese.

And the reason you won't meet me in person, isn't because of the excuses you mentioned above........

The real reason is because you are gutless.

I swear it's not aboot violence or anything like that. Look, I'm not looking to get locked-up. Not t'all. But for someone who, now claims a complete lack of interest in me, you sure have a funny way of showing it. Everywhere I have gone on this site, you show up. So I thought you'd like to voice your issues in person.

You like a puppy, MIS. A faithful little puppy who follows me around. Ok, albeit a puppy with some personality and self-esteem issues. A bit o' cognitive dissonance problems too.

Oh well, anyways, MIS why don't you tell us all aboot your family and friends........any mistresses? That would be grand.

he does though