LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    What? can't here you..

Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    I sent a message to Surf Ears, and they said I was the first person to tell them they lost them in the ocean and said I was probably not wearing the right fit and I do agree with them. They said they were going to send me a replacement, but I haven't seen it yet.
    Will try mine at AI on Sunday, even though it's going to be pretty small out there. After that, will try my SurfEars in SoCal in July, France in September. If they stick around that long.

so whats the verdict everyone on Surfears??? im in the market for a new pair. ive been using my sorkys for several months now. they seem to work well when im not getting tossed around in bigger surf. after yesterdays cane swell im sitting here at work almost deaf due to so much flushing, so i think its time to reinvest in something else

soooooo give me your reviews. thanks.

Images
    Im thinking about buying some surfears too, since i recently got surfers ear in both ears. $60 is steep for things you put in your ears. Are they worth it?

Maybe i could put a little super glue or something on some string and attach it to the earplugs so I don't loose them. Anyone think thats possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkheart View Post
    Im thinking about buying some surfears too, since i recently got surfers ear in both ears. $60 is steep for things you put in your ears. Are they worth it?

Maybe i could put a little super glue or something on some string and attach it to the earplugs so I don't loose them. Anyone think thats possible?
    A dab of superglue on each & then stick them in your ears. Should do the trick, sparky.

Images
    If you didn't know, it was a joke. However I do think putting super glue in your ears would work.

http://www.earplugstore.com/surfears...-earplugs.html

$50 a pair. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???