LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So...

So...

I posted a picture of a titanium surfboard fin cross section and the post is immediately deleted. The fin isn't even for sale so leave it up.

You truly are the mad genius. I'll buy a set but will not pay a dime over $15,000. That is my final offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    I posted a picture of a titanium surfboard fin cross section and the post is immediately deleted. The fin isn't even for sale so leave it up.

The mods and everyone else know to your purpose for posting on SI is free advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    The mods and everyone else know to your purpose for posting on SI is free advertisement.
    Whatever, I thought that people might be interested in laser sintered titanium fin construction.

I notice that once again you claim to speak on behalf of 'everyone'... a bold claim.

Cool fin Roy...what else you got?

I'll have the whole fin soon rather than just a test segment. It's interesting stuff to handle, very high tensile and super light.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Whatever, I thought that people might be interested in laser sintered titanium fin construction.

I notice that once again you claim to speak on behalf of 'everyone'... a bold claim.
    Can we get a raise of hands for people that think Roy is here for free advertisement? Wait, don't. We don't need more attention here.

Images
    dude is it one million? can it do a bottom turn? dude im moving to nz maybe you can teach me a about sheep and surfboard building. are you still train to go to the moon?

Images
    I like it Roy. New materials and processes is what keeps any industry going. We like to see progressive surfing but not progressive ideas in what we ride. If one part of the design works it's a success.

Images
    Impressive... he's managed to get 3 of his threads into the top 6. Now that's marketing...