LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lost a surf fin...Suggestions?

Hi guys,

I lost the center fin for my board. They were future YU techflex and super sick. I'm sure many of you have lost 1 or 2 fins before. Do you sell what you have? Try to find 1 fin? Or bite the bullet and buy a new set?

Any trade propositions or serious suggestions would be great. Thanks!

file a lost/damaged/stolen report with the company, send them the remaining two fins, and they will reimburse you with a new set of fins of equal or lesser value.

usually you're F'ed and have to get new fins unless you ride them there plastic fins.

Thanks Kahuna. I figured. I surfed the rest of my trip with a center stock fin and did not like it at all. I can suffer the expenditure since it's for surfing.

Gnargnarshredda I'll send you my fins +$5 and you take care of all the paperwork. Thanks bro

no problem bro.

buy a new set, hang on to the remaining 2 fins as back ups in case it happens again. & always double check your grub screws.

a lot of shops sell single fins,they have a box full of random fins and pick ur size

The obvious answer is surf twin

Take one off of a board your not going to surf...it really doesnt matter what fins you have if you know how to surf

Surf twin or just use a different fin sometimes you might even be lucky enough to find one on the beach. My friend has a little collection of all the fins he's found along shore