LOGIN | REGISTER

Surfboard Prices AUS

I'm going to be in Australia this fall and was wondering what board prices are like there. Would I be able to save any money by buying a board there instead of here (US)? I need a new travel bag anyway so I could avoid paying airline fees both ways. I'm assuming certain companies will be more/less expensive depending on the country, and I really want a Haydenshapes board but they're just so expensive here. Another brand I was looking at is Formula Energy (Dave Rastovich rides them) and I'm pretty sure they don't exist in the eastern US.

Quote Originally Posted by surf05 View Post
    I'm going to be in Australia this fall and was wondering what board prices are like there. Would I be able to save any money by buying a board there instead of here (US)? I need a new travel bag anyway so I could avoid paying airline fees both ways. I'm assuming certain companies will be more/less expensive depending on the country, and I really want a Haydenshapes board but they're just so expensive here. Another brand I was looking at is Formula Energy (Dave Rastovich rides them) and I'm pretty sure they don't exist in the eastern US.
    dood - do what you want but i'm pretty sure quantas DOES NOT CHARGE extra for boards if part
    of ones' allotted baggage.

Have you bothered looking at the exchange rate for the Aussie dollar?

Quote Originally Posted by garbanzobean View Post
    Have you bothered looking at the exchange rate for the Aussie dollar?
    yeah it would make it a little bit cheaper but not much, only about $20 or so

a lot of australian girls have d!cks

ymmv