Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: some surf pics

Images

Another Not So Secret spot off the "San Deigo coast. It's empty "almost" every day.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post

Another Not So Secret spot off the "San Deigo coast. It's empty "almost" every day.
    Is there a UFO cresting in that wave or something?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Is there a UFO cresting in that wave or something?
    Boil from a rock below...Zacj=h is this a spot way offshore?

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Boil from a rock below...Zacj=h is this a spot way offshore?
    I was getting ready to blame Nibiru.

Images
    Yeah its a big boil. That shot is one of the cleaner ones I have seen, most of the time there are a half dozen little boils on it. This is just sheet glass, dead wind with a high tide I assume. Usually this breaks below sealevel, so from this angle, typically you wouldnt see the flats like that....

And yes, way off shore. The boats usually leave from Point Loma in SD.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    looks like Cortes Bank...
    Ding Ding Ding...

Quote Originally Posted by ATANTICOO View Post
    Sonoma is rad. A certain rivermouth up there goes looney. World class dredging barrels. Not surfed too often... it's the sharkiest place ever. One of those spots where your as good as bitten.
    Theres only one river mouth in Sonoma, and its surfed every swell. Every time theres a wave theres a group of guys on it. And that was 5 years ago before i left. Its prob even worse now.

And sharks are overrated. Scare tactics to keep people out of the water.

Images
    Got a lot of good one's yesterday, it was a super fun chest high day and def a good day to call out "sick"

Paddled out around 10:30 and didn't call it a day until around 4:30. Took a break half way through to get some lunch and was going to head home but I just couldn't pass it up since it kept getting better and better so I paddled back out. These pics don't really do it any justice, I quick snapped them and logged as much time in the water as possible, I was frothing to say the least haha. Hope you guys got out yesterday as well!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSurfer View Post
    Got a lot of good one's yesterday, it was a super fun chest high day and def a good day to call out "sick"

Paddled out around 10:30 and didn't call it a day until around 4:30. Took a break half way through to get some lunch and was going to head home but I just couldn't pass it up since it kept getting better and better so I paddled back out. These pics don't really do it any justice, I quick snapped them and logged as much time in the water as possible, I was frothing to say the least haha. Hope you guys got out yesterday as well!

Pics don't work.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    a local pro, getting juiced here in CB back in May....

I'm guessing May 16 or 17th? those 2 days will forever live in infamy for me. My son was born late on the 17th after a long day surfing left of the CB pier. Baby mama was a real sport too...she shot me catching waves even though she was about to pop, ha! what a sport. the shots are horrible however. oh well I'm happy to have a healthy boy