LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    1,938
    what gets me with all these fox supporters who cry about people on welfare and foodstamps,u do know they have to pay it back right?2nd,foodstamps don't give u much,i was on foodstamps for 8 months,getting 41 dollars a month.try living off that.i never been on welfare,been on unemployment and that sucks.i went from making 650 a week,to a check of 212 a week with unemployment.nobody *****es about the dollars spent on wars,nationbuilding,and all the other nonsense politicians waste tax payers money on.

  2. #12
    That guy is a total toolbag. Hope the govt sees that and pops his ass for fraud

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    1,435
    Images
    4
    i love how rich people ***** about taxes when they make so much, and single males/females that making nothing lose 1/4 of there pay check every month, and struggle to get by.mr.making 100k a year cant spare a dime.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    what gets me with all these fox supporters who cry about people on welfare and foodstamps,u do know they have to pay it back right?2nd,foodstamps don't give u much,i was on foodstamps for 8 months,getting 41 dollars a month.try living off that.i never been on welfare,been on unemployment and that sucks.i went from making 650 a week,to a check of 212 a week with unemployment.nobody *****es about the dollars spent on wars,nationbuilding,and all the other nonsense politicians waste tax payers money on.
    Yeah Ive got a buddy who has a wife, 4 kids, a mortage and had just invested his life savings in something when he unexpectedly got laid off. Now this guy is real conservative and would complain about his taxes and all the welfare recipients but to his credit he told me that he had to get on food stamps and unemployment and that they helped save his ass. He said that without them he woouldve lost his house and had trouble feeding his kids. He was out of work for 6 months and he said it was hardest most stressful time of his life. He took odd jobs of any kind to make a few extra bucks while trying to research job opportunitues and cobble together interviews in his field. He said he basically went allout 7 days a week up to 18 hours a day trying to be able to feed his fam, pay his bills and re-establish his career track. So social welfare ended up playing a crucial role as a limited safety net for him but its not like he was sitting on easy street because he was able to tap into it either. Everything gets abused at some point but that doesnt make the program is worthless anymore than the abuse of the corporate welfare that many companies get means that the government should never give tax breaks or inducements to companies either.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wb
    Posts
    1,711
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    i love how rich people ***** about taxes when they make so much, and single males/females that making nothing lose 1/4 of there pay check every month, and struggle to get by.mr.making 100k a year cant spare a dime.
    one k ain't rich


    congrats fool.......you just bought in to class warfare

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    1,435
    Images
    4
    thats right now we all going to argue about it get ready son because its happening.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    one k ain't rich


    congrats fool.......you just bought in to class warfare
    Yeah, 100k a year is barely upper middle class around here.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    1,938
    the thing with rich people are theyr born into a certain lifestyle where they get any and everything they want and are used to being spoiled.then they bych about poor people who are just trying to get a meal for the night.im used to being poor and I don't expect much luxuries in life.im happy with a crappy car,crappy job,crappy surfboard to surf crappy waves with.i can adjust to where I can survive off 800 bucks a month,which is damn near impossible and not be worried.thats another time I quit smoking pot,to pay my rent when I was laid off and have to save every penny from unemployment to pay rent.so even when I happen to land a good job,I live off the same and save the rest for rainy day funds,like getting laid off.i don't get the economy.certain businesses and trades are flooring while others die.

    ps a surfer on unemployment really does suck.imagine not being able to surf the wave of the season on a great historic swell because u didn't have enough gas to get there.happened to me more than once.back in the 90s,they let u camp on certain beaches in nj without getting harressed.those were the days,and if it was still like that and I was on unemployment,then id move to da beeech

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wb
    Posts
    1,711
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    the thing with rich people are theyr born into a certain lifestyle where they get any and everything they want and are used to being spoiled.then they bych about poor people who are just trying to get a meal for the night.im used to being poor and I don't expect much luxuries in life.im happy with a crappy car,crappy job,crappy surfboard to surf crappy waves with.i can adjust to where I can survive off 800 bucks a month,which is damn near impossible and not be worried.thats another time I quit smoking pot,to pay my rent when I was laid off and have to save every penny from unemployment to pay rent.so even when I happen to land a good job,I live off the same and save the rest for rainy day funds,like getting laid off.i don't get the economy.certain businesses and trades are flooring while others die.

    ps a surfer on unemployment really does suck.imagine not being able to surf the wave of the season on a great historic swell because u didn't have enough gas to get there.happened to me more than once.back in the 90s,they let u camp on certain beaches in nj without getting harressed.those were the days,and if it was still like that and I was on unemployment,then id move to da beeech
    be a spring

    not a drain

  10. #20
    rich, poor, who really gives a ****. Be happy to wake up every morning physically and mentally able to take a walk. People argue and whine over such petty ****.