LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340

    Thumbs up Margaret River Drug Aware Pro LIVE

    http://www.aspworldtour.com/events/m...aret-river-pro


    Well, not quite yet. They will be running the trials today but it doesn't look like they will be streaming them. I'm fairly certain they will run the comp starting tomorrow, but who knows if it will be men or women.

    Time Zone: 6am in Margaret River is 6pm EST, 3pm Pacific


    I don't know about any of you other Fantasy Surfers, but I'm having a really hard time putting together a team I feel comfortable with.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    304
    Definitely want to see who comes out of the trials....I put together a dummy team to protect myself in the event I forget to check back before the event starts, but at 1.5, a couple of the trialists look pretty tempting should they get in.

  3. #3
    I'm just wondering if any bodies from the Malaysia Air 370 crash are going to wash up on the beach during the contest. If they do, I hope Occy is commentating at the time.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Losttsol View Post
    I'm just wondering if any bodies from the Malaysia Air 370 crash are going to wash up on the beach during the contest. If they do, I hope Occy is commentating at the time.
    "oyy mate, that was a sick cuttie by julian and, what's that? i reckon there's a fuselage in the line-up boyz"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by newenglandflatness View Post
    Definitely want to see who comes out of the trials....I put together a dummy team to protect myself in the event I forget to check back before the event starts, but at 1.5, a couple of the trialists look pretty tempting should they get in.
    Yeah, I wish they were going to stream the trials live--those heats are going to be some bangers! I think I'm going to continue my strategy of making top-heavy teams and rounding out the last two slots on my team with wildcards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Losttsol View Post
    I'm just wondering if any bodies from the Malaysia Air 370 crash are going to wash up on the beach during the contest. If they do, I hope Occy is commentating at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    "oyy mate, that was a sick cuttie by julian and, what's that? i reckon there's a fuselage in the line-up boyz"
    Hahaha. Occy would for sure make up some coinable words if that's the case.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    And here are the RedBull Power Rankings. I like their take on things, I hope they continue them.
    http://www.redbull.com/en/surfing/stories/1331642353052

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    1,016
    Images
    24
    go pawko!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    2,054
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    "oyy mate, that was a sick cuttie by julian and, what's that? i reckon there's a fuselage in the line-up boyz"
    lol I just read that in my head with the occy voice.hopefully they get hit with a 20ft swell and guys do some epic stuff instead of crumbly 4 footers they previously had.everytime surfline does a spot check for the contest,its like damn I have to go there,then u watch the webcast and its crappy conditions and looks no better than home

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    http://www.aspworldtour.com/posts/36...aret-river-pro

    Hedge Hog and Yades are the wildcards! This is going to be very, very interesting.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Atlantic City
    Posts
    2,555
    could we do it without joking about the plane?
    i have an ominous feeling about it. i'm worried there is another shoe to drop.