LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    could we do it without joking about the plane?
    i have an ominous feeling about it. i'm worried there is another shoe to drop.
    Agreed. Bad karma to joke about stuff like that. And somewhere families are suffering mightily.

ERock, once again thanks for posting the link!

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Agreed. Bad karma to joke about stuff like that. And somewhere families are suffering mightily.

ERock, once again thanks for posting the link!
    that plane is in the mountains in china. no worries.

I just wish the Kering Group and Kelly would buy out Quiksilver so I don't have to sew a new name on my
    4-3 wetsuit. What am I gonna do when a teenager comes up to me and asks me which wetsuit to buy? I always say the best surfer in the world is Kelly Slater and he's sponsored by Quiksilver - now I have to say the Kering Group. But hey, maybe we'll have a cleaner business without Quiksilver-Monsanto in there.

Well, we finally have some sun and some waves - even if a bit onshore with the winds! The forecast for
    Margaret River is for nearly constant, pumping swell out of the SW with good winds. Should be a great
    contest to watch!

Alright fellow FS'ers... Get your teams locked--Men's Round One starting very, very soon!

Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    Is anyone else burning one while watching this?

Images
    Wave looks really fun . There is no drop and it kind of backs off right after dropping in. Still a amazing wave but I'm sure there are a few giant sharks out there.

Men's Round Two is live now...

Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    Wave looks really fun . There is no drop and it kind of backs off right after dropping in. Still a amazing wave but I'm sure there are a few giant sharks out there.
    one time in victoria australia ....funny...in a town called ventnor....i saw a giant maybe 9 meter
    whale shark...i didn't paddle out and the only other guy out came in looking nervous....

why does medina claim every.single.wave.?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    why does medina claim every.single.wave.?
    I think he's been taking claim lessons from Adriano. It's getting pretty ridiculous.