LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Freedom Is

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    5 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5 For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

7 You were running a good race. Who cut in on you to keep you from obeying the truth? 8 That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you. 9 “A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough.” 10 I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have to pay the penalty. 11 Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. 12 As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!
    ~Hebrews 5:1-12

FFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD DDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

*Quit confusing the SI line-up
    lifes better circumsized

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    To me - "Freedom" is:

- Bumping the Ultra festival live on XM as the soundtrack of your life for days and miles on end with heavy bass.
    To me, Freedom is never having to listen to electronic 'music'.

Also,

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
    -George Orwell

Images
    freedom is my new car with a 5.7l hemi, dudes this **** halls ass. its an amazing engine. come at me if you disagree. but this motor is the ****.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    freedom is my new car with a 5.7l hemi, dudes this **** halls ass. its an amazing engine. come at me if you disagree. but this motor is the ****.
    Yes torque of that nature is liberty. You get a Challenger or Charger? Careful, that thing's gotta be pretty athletic on cornering and push its limits for Doug E Fresh to let you call it a Charger

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    faith expressing itself as love...... please love us and stop exposing us to your mental illness wayne
    also how bout freedom from banana catcher pop-up adds...

Images
    Jeep Cherokee, got to have that 4x4.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    also how bout freedom from banana catcher pop-up adds...
    adblocker plus is a free add on for fire fox, no ads whatsoever, look into it

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    adblocker plus is a free add on for fire fox, no ads whatsoever, look into it
    Just curious, do you have any problem with Surfline cams not working and timing out every time? I usually keep my browser pretty locked down but surfline has always seemed to puke when I do that.

Emass....first, I gotta say that I'm glad you scored. Shoot me some details when you get a chance. I hope that the Portland thing went well too

My definition of "freedom" is being able to do whatever you want to do, whenever and wherever you want to do it, and not have to answer to anybody for it. I call it "retirement". Others might call it "sufficiently wealthy".

Nobody has fought for my freedom, only myself.