Quote Originally Posted by Spongah View Post
LOL - tell them "hey braddah - f&*% you...how about a little peace in the line-up"...

Women in the line-up are scary, anyway. That should scare them to another state.
Funny you girls mention that.........

New York has amazing surf and some amazing locals (Bobby Baldwin, etc. you know who you are)....however I've never been more dis-respected than in New York...happened even when bodyboarding a good day and even trading decent sized shorebreak at PL right along with Jeff Hubb, best bud Brian S., top East Coasters, world title holders, etc..

I remember it so vividly because this "Guido" looking punk sponger....paddled out-of-his-way towards me to say...."You're not allowed to catch any waves, because you have to be a BULLDOG and you are not!!!"....

Hahahahha...he even turned red in the face too........i'm convinced he does not like Women period....bummer, that's too bad!

Anyway.......I've had so much Harassment in all kinds thrown at me, behind me, in my face, in my back...and all from bodyboarders I thought were cool....which is why the Internet is a bad thing period......etc.....everybody wants control and ultimately make you look stupid......

Wow...that was a rant in itself......

Bottom line, you surf for yourself and nobody else....always!!!