LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia
    Images

Suggestions mid-range bodyboard

Everyone,

Quick question/request for suggestions on any solid mid-range bodyboards for use on the East Coast... mainly... Delaware to the Carolinas. I generally longboard/shortboard but have been bodyboarding some lately on an old beater too and having fun. The plan is to keep all 3 in my truck grab whatever looks the most fun for the conditions.

I guess I am looking for mid-range bodyboard options that are pretty stiff and light.

Appreciate any feedback in advance.

-CR

= )

I would say that you never go wrong with No. 6 bodyboards, they rip in all conditions BUT you can go to...

www.eastcoastbodyboards.com

or

www.ebodyboarding.com

and send a request for information. The owners of both sites are pretty chill people, so I am sure that you are going to get good information. Bob Baldwin owns East Coast Bodyboards and he's a sick EC bodyboarder.

Have fun!!!!!!

I've got a 41.5" BZ Hubb that cost $116--oh, I just looked and eBodyboarding.com has it marked down to $100.95. It's fast and light and I'm having fun with it.

Images
    hey chris,

the size of the bodyboard is one of the most important things in choosing a bodyboard - depending on your height/weight. Ebodyboarding.com has great customer service and they also have a size chart on their site. You can always give the owners a call, and they will pick you out a good board. Some of the local shops have knowledge about bodyboards and some do not - depending on where you are.

Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia
    Images
    Thanks guys... I'll check it out and will make sure to dial it for my height / weight etc... appreciate the feedback.

CYA in the water.

CR

Check out these boards, the only thing mid-range is the price.

Empire Nano or NMD Element

I've got a 41.5" BZ Hubb that cost $116--oh, I just looked and eBodyboarding.com has it marked down to $100.95. It's fast and light and I'm having fun with it.