LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wink DONT 'CHA JUST LOVE 'THE CARPENTERS'...we've only just begun to lliiive...white

....lace and promises, a kiss for luck and we're on our waaaayyyy....and in a related story...
    saturns' moon has under its icy surface an ocean....righteous, no? enceladus pronounced en SELL a dus has also jumped to the top of da list xtra-terrestrial life-wise on account they
    view its water as heated by the stars' molten core...this at the least begs more surf
    related career opportunities such as surfologist, hydro-surfology, and biosurfology....

I'm with you bro. Not the Carpenters stuff, the Saturns moon stuff. Do they have mermaids there too? I was just talking to a bud at work about mermaids here, and if they are here, then why not other oceans as well, in other planets or galaxies. Makes sense to me.

Images
    I want to mate with my boss, she's so pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I want to mate with my boss, she's so pretty.
    pics? sneak em on a cell phone

Images
    I'll try...most of my buddies I tell laugh b/c she's kinda plain looking and way older than me, but idk man maybe b/c I spend so much time with her...if she only knew what I'd do for her, I know her husband's not doing his duty, that much I'm certain of.

wtf is this about

I wonder if this Saturn moon's ocean's rocky bottom is cobblestone.

seldom, you miss 100% of the shotts you don't take.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    I'm with you bro. Not the Carpenters stuff, the Saturns moon stuff. Do they have mermaids there too? I was just talking to a bud at work about mermaids here, and if they are here, then why not other oceans as well, in other planets or galaxies. Makes sense to me.
    confidentially, i don't like the carpenters either....but with respect to what could become our quest
    the song says it well...

Hold on just a moment; are we talking The Carpenters? How awesome! The Carpenters were always right there with the feel good tunes of my youth. Nothing but respect for them and their quite substantial body of work. Their music is but a fraction of what I listen to, but they remain one of my musical guilty pleasures. Real men do listen to the Carpenters!

Read an interview with Flea of RHC fame. In it he proclaimed mad love for Karen Carpenter's voice (I concur). He did say something to the affect of, "you don't go around admitting this to everyone or you'll catch some skite" But if Flea can Man-up for the Carpenters so can I.

Slide on.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    seldom, you miss 100% of the shotts you don't take.
    That's the truth homie, I won't be there for too much longer, so even if it's on my last day I'll make my move.