LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by World B Frielinghaus View Post
    Hold on just a moment; are we talking The Carpenters? How awesome! The Carpenters were always right there with the feel good tunes of my youth. Nothing but respect for them and their quite substantial body of work. Their music is but a fraction of what I listen to, but they remain one of my musical guilty pleasures. Real men do listen to the Carpenters!

Read an interview with Flea of RHC fame. In it he proclaimed mad love for Karen Carpenter's voice (I concur). He did say something to the affect of, "you don't go around admitting this to everyone or you'll catch some skite" But if Flea can Man-up for the Carpenters so can I.

Slide on.
    Speaking of Karen, I had the hots for Karen Valentine back then. Sadly it has been unrequited.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    That's the truth homie, I won't be there for too much longer, so even if it's on my last day I'll make my move.
    Well you just called the shott so you best walk the line and produce the score report on these electronic pages.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I'll try...most of my buddies I tell laugh b/c she's kinda plain looking and way older than me, but idk man maybe b/c I spend so much time with her...if she only knew what I'd do for her, I know her husband's not doing his duty, that much I'm certain of.
    Don't mess with married women, that sh!t ain't right, if there's problems in their relationship, you'll just be adding to them and the negativity. Starting something on that pretense is like building a house on a foundation of rubble, plus "what goes around, comes around". You're a good guy from what I gather, so don't be bad.

I don't understand this thread baddy t, but I figured I'd chime in on the married women thing.
    Also, I like mermaids and Flea (the bassist), like that zombie kid likes turtles.
    Last edited by Doug; Apr 5, 2014 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Sh!t

Doug is right. Don't ever mess with a married woman seldom, unless she is your wife. Karma will get ya. You are a good guy, and don't unlock the gates to hell. Join a yoga class. Plenty of fish in the sea bro.

[QUOTE=Doug;228321

I don't understand this thread baddy t, but I figured I'd chime in on the married women thing.
    Also, I like mermaids and Flea (the bassist), like that zombie kid likes turtles.[/QUOTE]

happy to clarify cause i think i hijacked my own thread…its about the song 'we've only just begun' and how it
    relates to surfings' infancy with respect to the cosmos and our sports' potential. surfing on different planets
    comes one tick closer daily and the older guys like me won't see it but you young dudes might...

so ummmmmmmmmmm what are u guys talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    so ummmmmmmmmmm what are u guys talking about?
    (uh-oh)...

In the year 2525,
    If Man still is alive,
    Saturn's Moon's ocean shaped like a beehive,
    Is it still cool to do a cheater five?

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    In the year 2525,
    If Man still is alive,
    Saturn's Moon's ocean shaped like a beehive,
    Is it still cool to do a cheater five?
    yes - thats what i'm talkin about. you're not bringing a longboard, are you??

Just a hand plane that grows into a 6' fish if you rub it on the right spot, and some ganja.