LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I know it just rained but I'm gonna hit Winthrop anyways

Do you guys think I'm gonna get hepatitis or something?

Also, what tides work at this spot? I'm pretty sure low tide doesn't, maybe mid and high are good?

Also sorry for blowing up a spot by name... if this was anyone's top-secret highly-polluted a-few-hundred-yards-from-the-second-largest-sewage-treatment-plant-in-the-US spot, I sincerely apologize.

Hepatitis? No. Cholera, TB, West Nile, Mad Cow, Syphilis, and Hysterical Pregnancy? Probably.

Bro, I was at a river mouth today post-rain and not only did the drink taste like dip spit laced with battery acid and bark mulch, the 5 second period ruined what were otherwise ideal conditions in every damn way. Definitely headed out for the evening sesh for redemption.

You blow up the Winthrop WCT break all you want bro. The only cats charging that break are those seeking to look like Doug's former avatar after emerging from the water. Forget Winthrop Jetty son, you'd have got more stoked with less toxicity by grinding curbs on Landsdowne St on a popsicle stick skate then siphoning urinal waste through a straw at Fenway.

i know a girl just like that

Its gotta be big to warrant surfing at Winthrop. I got a good session in at the north at the far end of the beach. Theyve been doing some breakwater/rock adjusting recently so everything is shifting around. Pretty cool (gross) surfing next to the city.

Maybe going again Saturday... I did smell really funny getting out of the water last time and I am recovering from a skin surgery so maybe this isn't the best idea though

Quote Originally Posted by epictetus View Post
    Maybe going again Saturday... I did smell really funny getting out of the water last time and I am recovering from a skin surgery so maybe this isn't the best idea though
    Bro, is this a serious post?

Saturday looks to be macking and clean anywhere within 60-100mi of Winny. It ain't like it's your only choice bro.

Did you get on that surprise 5ft swell with 11s period all afternoon today. I was a bit late to the party since I planned on charging when buddy got out of work and didn't check the break any earlier but it was picture perfect round here today til the eve. Haven't seen it that pure since hmmm...this time last year. Why you bros think I called the spring of stoke again?

Doing this again after work today... this spot is so gross. But, after-work traffic to anywhere else from Waltham is pretty horrendous... even just going to Winthrop is pretty bad

have fun

enjoy your aids

Bro you'll come out with an extra ear and maybe a legit tail off your lower back but you'll score decent surf at least with the 11-12s period. It's solid everywhere around here today and if the Blue Line is what you gotta charge based on logistics then make the best of it and hope you score good. Just get to a clinic stat afterwards and deal with the mutations.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro you'll come out with an extra ear and maybe a legit tail off your lower back but you'll score decent surf at least with the 11-12s period. It's solid everywhere around here today and if the Blue Line is what you gotta charge based on logistics then make the best of it and hope you score good. Just get to a clinic stat afterwards and deal with the mutations.
    I'm hitting Rye in about 2 hours. Wish I could have scooted our earlier.