LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Copenhagen OR Grizzly

cope all day son

Kodiak, only bear you'll ever pinch!

I'm sorry, guys, but I'm compelled to say something here...again. Oddly enough, the topic has come up several times on this Forum.
    Do yourself, your friends, and loved ones a big, BIG favor and don't even get into that awful stuff. If you're already dipping, do whatever it takes to quit. It's tough. It's very addicting. And the longer you dip, the tougher it gets. I've been there.
    Besides, the sh*t (and that's what it smells like - especially Cope) is increasingly expensive. The potential medical effects are downright scary and absolutely gruesome.
    ...Provided as a public service announcement for current and would-be dippers.
    Don't be a dip-sh*t.

Images
    Stay away from both! Had a friend find a little sore in his mouth at 53, turned out to be cancer. A year later after getting 2/3 of his tongue cut out and his throat literally shaved of its membrane he died, mute, and a virtual skeleton. Sorry to be a downer but that seems like a real waste.

Red Man.......dass raysiss!

enjoy your cancer bro

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    Red Man.......dass raysiss!
    my baby mama dips Red Man ain't she ain't even Injun!

i like to pack up a fat lip of grizz, grab a couplea bud heavys, and shoot my shotgun @ the full moon while i howl like a cy-ote!!!

Grizzly Wintergreen Pouches. Had to switch to pouches because its easier to hide from co workers and the woman. She always catches me with it in my teeth. Switched to pouches and no more problems. I should be from the south.

i quit all dip when i came off of active duty along with recently qutting smokes back in january. i used to dip cope only and rarely switch it up with skoal apple.. i definitely would love to get a tin but i know once i start again id never want to quit.