LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Perception of Surfers

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...alongside-him/

I don't know if The Blaze is a surf friendly media or not but it was kinda entertaining reading the comments below the story of the creature caught in Kelly Slater's tube footage. Evidently, all surfers eat lobster bought with food stamps.... I thought I was the only one.

that's because there was a recent story floating around about a CA surfer who pretty much lived on welfare.

I liked this response:

Funny, they didn’t mention that Kelly Slater is the winning est professional athlete in the history of the world! Even people who play on never changing fields of play, and time outs at their disposal still have yet to accomplish what a surfer has. I know, it’s cutesy to throw balls back and forth to each other, and run.
    Last edited by aka pumpmaster; Apr 9, 2014 at 05:36 PM.

Images
    I saw that guy too. He surfs.

I think there were a few surfers who responded on those comments.

You read the blaze clemmie?! The ole Beckster is loonier than a sh!thouse rat

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    I would have thought you would like a lot of the libertarian slant there//I look at it and ignore the religious propaganda.

Images
    Okay, let me change the subject back to the article... Did anyone watch that video in HD? They took the two worst possible still shots that were blurry. Many a dolphin i have seen, that is a freaking shark. From the fins, to the white patterns all over it, so the length and shape of the body as it moves....

To have them say, that was definitely a dolphin to me is crazy. And to have kelly agree? He didnt see it when it happened, but i dont know how he could watch that footage and think it wasnt a shark... wishful thinking maybe?

And yes, there were dolphins there a few minutes before hand. So what? What does that have to do with the price of tea in china. That was a damn shark mates.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Okay, let me change the subject back to the article... Did anyone watch that video in HD? They took the two worst possible still shots that were blurry. Many a dolphin i have seen, that is a freaking shark. From the fins, to the white patterns all over it, so the length and shape of the body as it moves....

To have them say, that was definitely a dolphin to me is crazy. And to have kelly agree? He didnt see it when it happened, but i dont know how he could watch that footage and think it wasnt a shark... wishful thinking maybe?

And yes, there were dolphins there a few minutes before hand. So what? What does that have to do with the price of tea in china. That was a damn shark mates.
    Nah, pay attention at the beginning. It's the surfer/cameraman that was in front of the wave that's visible as KS passes him. Unless a huge great white swallowed the person whole and the Australian Surf Mafia is keeping it hushed up.

LoL Glenn Beck

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    He really does thrive off of scaring people. I used to listen to a lot of talk radio because Charleston's radio really isn't that good. I stopped listening to him because the world was constantly ending according to him. I like the blaze because there isn't any celebrity drama.

Has there always been such a slant either right or left in the past? I'm 31 and it seems like every single story on the news has a political slant one way or another based on what channel you're getting your information from.