LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Unger

Images
    i mean...im always there but rele i never get any pics... i just thot it would be kind of cool to have some up on his sight

Quote Originally Posted by CurtFlirt732 View Post
    Cool pic!!!! Yeah i guess i see what you mean. That is the gayest picture ive ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by jerseysurfrat89 View Post
    i mean...im always there but rele i never get any pics... i just thot it would be kind of cool to have some up on his sight
    I hear you on this topic...this guy has received a bit o'bashing on other forums as well. My thing is this...he loves to put certain guys on pedestals and treat them as if they're worthy of some "above all" recognition. I grew up surfing from Sandy Hook to Seaside...surfed plenty in Long Branch (from 7-presidents thru Pav Ave., etc)...so-called surfers like Anthony Giglio were the reason I stopped surfing in Long Branch. Noonan is Noonan, you either like him or hate him nuff said...but give me a freakin break already. The mug shots make no statement whatsoever. It just goes to show you...it's not how good you are, but simply who you know!

I wouldn’t be worried about not getting any pictures from this guy.

Images
    ok..i get it...he sucks up to certain people to make him feel good inside when he see's them

ok shots...but he really needs to lay off the photoshop filters and cheesy taglines haha.

Quote Originally Posted by jjcliff View Post
    ok shots...but he really needs to lay off the photoshop filters and cheesy taglines haha.
    Zooooooooooooooooooooooooom Out....

that website is some of the funniest **** i have ever seen. it's the lolcats of surfing.

Quote Originally Posted by surfer7 View Post
    I hear you on this topic...this guy has received a bit o'bashing on other forums as well. My thing is this...he loves to put certain guys on pedestals and treat them as if they're worthy of some "above all" recognition. I grew up surfing from Sandy Hook to Seaside...surfed plenty in Long Branch (from 7-presidents thru Pav Ave., etc)...so-called surfers like Anthony Giglio were the reason I stopped surfing in Long Branch. Noonan is Noonan, you either like him or hate him nuff said...but give me a freakin break already. The mug shots make no statement whatsoever. It just goes to show you...it's not how good you are, but simply who you know!

Whats wrong with Anthony Giglio, i'm just a grom, but i can still see the humor in this guy, he's hilarious! The other guys like jimmy baptist are some of the nicest guys you'll meet in the water

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfer7 View Post

you hit the nail on the head....this guy is the ultimate fluffer of noonan, gigs, all those guys. when you talk to him he always name drops, like "do you know noonan? do you know sam?"...he's always gotta mention those guys. he's been changing it up a little bit this year with the photos, but c'mon, how many times do we need to see a mug shot of gigs or some older dude...it gets soooo boring! you could be ripping out there all day and he could be right in front of you with the camera, and then the gallery will be the same five people, it's so predictable it's just lame...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnsurf View Post
    you hit the nail on the head....this guy is the ultimate fluffer of noonan, gigs, all those guys. when you talk to him he always name drops, like "do you know noonan? do you know sam?"...he's always gotta mention those guys. he's been changing it up a little bit this year with the photos, but c'mon, how many times do we need to see a mug shot of gigs or some older dude...it gets soooo boring! you could be ripping out there all day and he could be right in front of you with the camera, and then the gallery will be the same five people, it's so predictable it's just lame...
    that is EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!