LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charlie Unger

CurtFlirt732 Guest
    giglio is a long branch staple ive known him for like 12 years now same with noonan there both good doods i can careless about the other long branch guys

idk wt ur taking about most of the pic of me are better than the ones pro photographers have taken of me. its his hobby he does it for fun cut him some slack.... some of them dont make sense but most of them are amasing. i saw some of his pics in easternsurfmag so you have no idea what your talking about. nicest guy alive

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images

Thumbs down amasing? or amazing

Quote Originally Posted by chem423 View Post
    idk wt ur taking about most of the pic of me are better than the ones pro photographers have taken of me. its his hobby he does it for fun cut him some slack.... some of them dont make sense but most of them are amasing. i saw some of his pics in easternsurfmag so you have no idea what your talking about. nicest guy alive

way to bring back a thread from JULY 2008.

hahaha! this thread is great!!

i see him whenever i surf the strip and the surf is good. i've gotten so many good waves right in front of his face but never had anything posted. he does suck up to those guys big time. his website is seizure inducing.