LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41
  1. #1
    CurtFlirt732 Guest

    Micah looks like sumtin coming off Africa

    and iam not talkin bout ur black GF shaniqua

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    ocean city, md
    Posts
    96
    Images
    1
    that would be sweeeet

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtFlirt732 View Post
    and iam not talkin bout ur black GF shaniqua
    You need to bring your arse down here and ride with the boys!

  4. #4
    Another classy comment from hate-monger Curt!

  5. #5
    CurtFlirt732 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    You need to bring your arse down here and ride with the boys!
    i def plan on coming down for a big caine swell now that my sister lives in DE word has it i might become a resident of delaware to beat the auto insurance prices of nj

  6. #6
    ExtremeSpongerChicks Guest

    dark side

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtFlirt732 View Post
    i def plan on coming down for a big caine swell now that my sister lives in DE word has it i might become a resident of delaware to beat the auto insurance prices of nj
    hey Curtis, why go to the dark side....nothing is better than Dirty Jerzy!!! Your choice Bro....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    this is pretty early for storms off of africa... not too much organization yet, but models show development. Check out the Swellinfo North Atlantic wave maps.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Monmouth County
    Posts
    173
    Images
    8
    build build build build build build build build build

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    springfield, pa
    Posts
    37
    Images
    40
    the waters off africa say: YES WE CAN

  10. #10
    CurtFlirt732 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeSpongerChicks View Post
    hey Curtis, why go to the dark side....nothing is better than Dirty Jerzy!!! Your choice Bro....

    **** i would still be living in jersey just driving around with delaware plates on my truck and laughing cause insurance is cheaper over there