LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtFlirt732 View Post
    **** i would still be living in jersey just driving around with delaware plates on my truck and laughing cause insurance is cheaper over there
    you guys must pay a ton. I work for an insurance agency and DE is like twice as much as MD down here. If you do that and get in an accident you are screwed though.

Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Tiene' Razon! i.e. in a more Anglicanized version, you'd better speak Spanish pretty fluently if you plan to move to Delaware. Georgetown, DE is now 65% Hispanic, and growing every day with the Chicken industry. This is not a bad thing, just a fact of life. They are hard-working people but to be sure more and more occupations are bi-lingual dependent, especially in DE. Decent waves too. What's one more in the line-up at Southside IR? I'm sure you be welcomed with open arms. What did you get 10pts on your license for?

Where I want another job and am fluent in Spanish?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyh View Post
    Where I want another job and am fluent in Spanish?
    Allen Chicken, Perdue Chicken, et al. Lots and lots of Chicken in DE. They're always hiring.

CurtFlirt732 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Tiene' Razon! i.e. in a more Anglicanized version, you'd better speak Spanish pretty fluently if you plan to move to Delaware. Georgetown, DE is now 65% Hispanic, and growing every day with the Chicken industry. This is not a bad thing, just a fact of life. They are hard-working people but to be sure more and more occupations are bi-lingual dependent, especially in DE. Decent waves too. What's one more in the line-up at Southside IR? I'm sure you be welcomed with open arms. What did you get 10pts on your license for?
    i would still be living in New Jersey and i got the 10 points from a car accident in my mothers car 2 years ago and some old tickets

Images
    This thread has gone completely off track haha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darealm View Post
    always does...

But, models still showing some development from this system... keep em crossed.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darealm View Post
    Yeah...what happened to T.S. Shaniqua??

Images

Images
    She's a tropical storm! Hello Bertha!

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical.../at200802.html

Woo woo! awesome