LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bubonicphoniks View Post
    Free stickers are like free beers, just enjoy them when you get them but never ask....
    Yessss haha. Thanks bubonic, adding that to my list of philosophical sayings

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bubonicphoniks View Post
    Free stickers are like free beers, just enjoy them when you get them but never ask....
    Well done.

Images
    Buy some bananas there are usually some free stickers suck on them

A friend of mine who travels alot gave me a good tip. We were at the Surf Expo in Orlando (its the tradeshow sponsored by SIMA). He was on a mission, scarfing every sticker in sight, sometimes stacks of them. I asked him if he still thought he was 13, and he said he gives them to kids when he travels to Costa Rica, and gets friendly nods and respect when he paddles out. I always do a little beach clean up when I travel, even in-state to show respect to the place.

Another friend of mine used to get RonJon stickers and put them on the cars of hardcore locals, just to piss them off when they parked in his driveway without asking during swells. That and rainbow stickers.

Images
    Here's a link to this company's FB page, The Rooted Movement...EC based surf/skate/outdoor company, just springing up, all you gotta do is shoot him a message and you'll get free stickers. Cool company, worthy of our support.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Th...35461316497548

Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    Many pediatrician offices have rolls of stickers with dinosaurs, unicorns, and teddy bears. You can get one on your way out.
    ...Just kidding.
    Like kpd, everyone's looking at me for busting out - llol - literally laughing out loud. I got busted for being on Swell info.

Write a letter to the companies you want stickers from.

When I was in college I built a mini ramp in my living room, reached out to ERGO and told them we throw parties every week. Whoever was inside sales sent me the following

A 3'x8' banner (still hangs in my current apartment)
    Bunch of T-Shirts
    50 bumper stickers
    5 giant ramp stickers

ERGO rocks in my book!

Jetty hands out free stickers at all of our events. You can also send in a self-addressed, stamped envelope with a note, and we'll send a pack of stickers back.

Make sure it's a big envelope !
    Last edited by jjcliff; Apr 11, 2014 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    Write a letter to the companies you want stickers from.

When I was in college I built a mini ramp in my living room, reached out to ERGO and told them we throw parties every week. Whoever was inside sales sent me the following

A 3'x8' banner (still hangs in my current apartment)
    Bunch of T-Shirts
    50 bumper stickers
    5 giant ramp stickers

ERGO rocks in my book!
    I was gonna say this but Scob beat me to it...i mean without the ramp part.
    I was a pretty die hard snowboarder for a few years. Loved northwave boots, so i just wrote them and told them i only buy their boots even while all my buddies only rock 32's. And they sent me an envelope full of the stickers.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    Many pediatrician offices have rolls of stickers with dinosaurs, unicorns, and teddy bears. You can get one on your way out.
    ...Just kidding.
    winner for "best response goes to..."