LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Why did this thread get locked?

http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showt...he-says/page11

Looks like Yankee dropped a bombshell...

Mods...if David Wayne Lawson is the same Wayne that's posting here its your civic duty to out the guy on this site. I can't imagine you would want him using your site as a vehicle for luring children in to be molested.

The signs sure seem to be pointing to him being the same guy.

Here's a mug shot. If anyone has met Wayne face to face they should be able to confirm whether its him or not.

met_christschurcharr_1.jpg

you've been here long enough to know wayne/sonfollowersurf/my savior is a spam-a-lot type poster who uses the forum here to push his business & religion in an overly aggressive manner. it's not a discussion of different beliefs or creeds, it's a sermon. every. single. time.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    you've been here long enough to know wayne/sonfollowersurf/my savior is a spam-a-lot type poster who uses the forum here to push his business & religion in an overly aggressive manner. it's not a discussion of different beliefs or creeds, it's a sermon. every. single. time.
    Absolutely. But spewing spam is nothing compared to molesting children. Wayne the spammer is just annoying. Molesting children? He needs to be stopped, period.

Yankee dropping the bomb:

"Aw, wayne666, you're getting stalkingly personal in your lunatic effort to get to know me....

But wait!

Is this you, perchance?!

Jacksonville youth minister arrested on molestation charges
    Posted: January 3, 2013 - 6:45pm
    By Dan Scanlan
    A youth minister at Christís Church Mandarin was arrested Wednesday after police were alerted to sexual activity with a 15-year-old boy.
    Wayne Lawson, 38, of Ferrell Lane is charged with four counts of lewd and lascivious molestation of a juvenile.

321-626-9107 (wayne's number, no kiddn)

No? Then maybe these are you & your kindred freaks:
    http://thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/...rrested-again/
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/3...sunday-school/

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...#ixzz2yXaKJCuI"

BOOSH! We should really do something about him having youth surfing camps... no?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    Here's a mug shot. If anyone has met Wayne face to face they should be able to confirm whether its him or not.

met_christschurcharr_1.jpg
    I have never met Wayne, but I do recall there was a youtube vid posted somewhere that had him talking about his outreach, etc. I would say that mug is not him, based on my recollection of the youtube piece.

Besides, Wayne is in Cocoa, not Jax.

Thanks cdog.

In all honesty I hope its not him.

wayne666 was getting sketchier than ever before, inviting me to surf with him (wtf?) & then posting a vid of some dood surfing in tightie whities.....that thread should have been locked a long time ago, IMHO;

Any thread that wayne666 starts utilizing for his crazed view of gawd & mankind is destined to burst into flames. Come to think of it....maybe spontaneous combustion is a miracle of the SI Forum.

[QUOTE=tlokein;229182]Here's a mug shot. If anyone has met Wayne face to face they should be able to confirm whether its him or not.

i don't GAF about him but i wouldn't want my photo bandied about on da net.
    i'm going to join a convent.

Images
    It's a known fact that a sure fire way to start a "heated discussion" is to talk religion or politics. And the talk of Jesus brings out much angst in some, if not many. So, given Wayne's focus, this is an expected outcome.