LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    funny thing about religious people are they act like they read the bible,and live opposite.thou shalt not judge,hey fuk u.bible said adam and eve and they say it doesn't say adam and steve.well where does it say molest ur neighbors 7yr old son?they act superior and think they are better than everyone else,but at the end of the day we are all the same.u should be smart not to follow fairy tales.u know in a library,the bible is listed under the fiction section.i was religious for yrs,but after being around those kinds of people and seeing how they interact I decided I did not belong to their fairy club.the guy who turned me onto religion who was a very nice guy I met in county,he never said what he did or why hes in there,but I saw his face on the front page of the tribune one day and it said serial rapist sentenced to 85 years.the guy was in his 40s,so that's basically life,and when u read the details on what he would do,it made me sick to my stomach.

joe swanson says to the dolphin,not all Asians are bad drivers...yea well not every muslim is a terrorist,but u know,they are...same to christiantiy

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiloSurfer View Post
    I'd have much more respect if he had answered, "Yeh, it's really wrong. We're human, imperfect, and can do better. We need to keep working at it."
    Right on. This is a problem Christians struggle with. The faith asserts that that God exists and has all the answers, however, that does not imply that humans who believe in Him do. The humble approach you suggest Philo is real and far better.

It doesn't mean that we humans are without any answers from the mind of the divine.

But, as the saying goes, the more I know, the more I know that I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    Oh, and one other thing. The thread that just got locked was long dormant and "resurrected" by somebody other than Wayne. Stop talking about him and maybe he'll go away. Needless I say more...
    Doubt it. This is a surf forum and I outreach to the surfing world. We do not charge a penny for anything. It is all free. As for misleading people......everything we advertise has JESUS in it. From the links you posted you can see my personal page and ministry/church page.

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    Doubt it. This is a surf forum and I outreach to the surfing world. We do not charge a penny for anything. It is all free. As for misleading people......everything we advertise has JESUS in it. From the links you posted you can see my personal page and ministry/church page.
    you will remain in turmoil until you accept FSM as your one true deity. you must be embraced by His Noodly Benevolence.

THUNDERC*** TROLL!!!

Bow down before your Noodly Pastafarian Ruler!!!!!!!!!

Images
    "outreach"=spam. it got you banned before but you don't have the consideration to get the message. it will get you banned again because you can't resist the self-promotion. meantime, let's keep it surf-related and dig this photo.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    "outreach"=spam. it got you banned before but you don't have the consideration to get the message. it will get you banned again because you can't resist the self-promotion. meantime, let's keep it surf-related and dig this photo.
    What the hell is that in the back wave? It looks like two whales.

thats because it is two whales

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    What the hell is that in the back wave? It looks like two whales.
    i knew i couldn't get that past you.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/#!/newsDetail/25220334

You all have it wrong:
    darkside.jpg
    dark-side small.jpg