LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    It's all about the pastafarian empire, kidz, and rightfully so.
    yankee is correct.

Our Pasta, who art in colander,
    Draining be thy noodles.
    Thy noodle come, thy sauce be yum,
    On top some grated Parmesan.
    Give us this day our garlic bread,
    & forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
    Those who trample on our lawns.
    And lead us not into vegetarianism,
    but deliver us some pizza.
    For thine is the meatball,
    the noodle,
    & the sauce.
    Forever & ever,
    rAmen.

I definitely want to paddle out with the FSM some day...

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    yankee is correct.

Draining be thy noodles.
    the noodle,
    & the sauce.
    Forever & ever,
    rAmen.
    pure genius.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    yankee is correct.

Draining be thy noodles.
    the noodle,
    & the sauce.
    Forever & ever,
    rAmen.
    This is awesome!

Woman who survived bear attack says prayer, Jesus saved her: 'At peace' in bear's jaws

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...ar_attack.html

The woman suffered bite marks to the head, arm and leg and claw marks to her back in the weekend bear attack in Florida. But Terri Frana, 44, who was attacked in the garage of her home near Lake Mary, Fla., never believed she was going to die. In fact, she was at peace.

Call it the power of prayer.

A Seminole County woman who survived a bear attack over the weekend told WESH-Channel 2 that while in the jaws of a bear, she prayed and heard Jesus speak to her, saying "It's O.K. you will be at peace," the Orlando Sentinel is reporting.

Frana told WESH that the bear "started pulling me toward the woods. I just thought, 'God, please, this can't be the end. It can't end like this. ' I literally heard Jesus say to me, 'It's O.K., you will be at peace with us.'

"I replied, 'Please, my kids need me. Then the bear released my head. She let go of my head, and I knew I had to get up off that ground and get away. Otherwise, I was not going to make it."
    Kinda sucks that He couldn't get there just a wee bit sooner and save that poor woman from 30 staples and 10 stitches to the head. Oh well, I suppose that is just "God's will".

Good thing that the FWC is on the case and they have successfully slaughtered five bears in order to keep the community "safe".

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7246888.story

In Australia they cull the sharks. In Florida we shoot the bears.

Happy Pastover everybody!

rAmen

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    This is awesome!
    thank you, but i can't take credit for coming up w/ it. i found it on FSM's website. it IS pure genius, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    [B]

Good thing that the FWC is on the case and they have successfully slaughtered five bears in order to keep the community "safe".

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7246888.story

In Australia they cull the sharks. In Florida we shoot the bears.

Happy Pastover everybody!

rAmen
    It IS a good thing. Authorities using common sense recognizing dangerous predators and dealing with it. What we do to sweet docile animals in slaughter houses is horrific. Absolutely incredibly cruel. And that's just so we have cheap meat, which you don't even need to survive. Self defense against dangerous predators is a good thing. Don't really see what the issue is. I guess black bears are endangered now too? I guess the orlando area is the wilderness too. lol Don't like to see any animal killed, but people's self defense comes first.

Go attach some meat to your ass and run around the african plains so all the nice predators will say hi!

Can I be a Pastafarian if I kill animals and eat them? If I join Seldom's tribe can I still hunt and eat meat? I'm confused. Will either group pick me up to go to services and ceremonies in a creepy van with tinted windows? I don't know what to do! (Chavez breaks down sobbing)

[QUOTE=shark-hunter;229872] I guess the orlando area is the wilderness too.

sure is. they have holy land. also, does anybody out there believe she was 'at peace' while a bear was
    gnawing on her head?? in florida anything goes....

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    It IS a good thing. Authorities using common sense recognizing dangerous predators and dealing with it. What we do to sweet docile animals in slaughter houses is horrific. Absolutely incredibly cruel. And that's just so we have cheap meat, which you don't even need to survive. Self defense against dangerous predators is a good thing. Don't really see what the issue is. I guess black bears are endangered now too? I guess the orlando area is the wilderness too. lol Don't like to see any animal killed, but people's self defense comes first.

Go attach some meat to your ass and run around the african plains so all the nice predators will say hi!
    its a knee jerk reaction numbnutz, but I am sure you are used to that. my god you suck.