LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    If we tie a big rock around Wayne and throw him off the Cocoa Pier...if he drowns...he is not a witch and therefore is obviously innocent! This is the only way to find out!
    Now now...we can use a more elegant method. If he weighs the same as a duck...

or if you ask him about the nature of the universe and he says that the universe revolves around the earth and is only 6000 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    And that original threaded was posted under the guise/title of 'Free Surfboards'...that's it, so it was totally baited.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by PhiloSurfer View Post
    A better use of your energy would be that each time you see a new thread by Wayne (or any other of your arch-enemies), you simply post 3 or 4 new threads about some surfing-related topic, thereby pushing his to the bottom.

There's actually a point at which pseudo-accusations could result in a slander lawsuit... tread carefully (stay thirsty), my friend.
    Many people here have been there tried that philo, i.e., posting on surfing threads just to 'demote' the wayne666 (and gnome) threads. But, like sea lice, they keep on coming 'round & scratching.

As for the lawsuits....spoken like a true modern American, philo. Are you kiddn me. Who needs psuedo-accusations when we've got people ripping each other apart with direct online verbal onslaughts & posting vines showing wacky chubster assaults on latex dummies whilst screaming 'Yankee' repeatedly?

Cue the trolls (not you philo).

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    or if you ask him about the nature of the universe and he says that the universe revolves around the earth and is only 6000 years old.
    definitely

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    If we tie a big rock around Wayne and throw him off the Cocoa Pier...if he drowns...he is not a witch and therefore is obviously innocent! This is the only way to find out!
    this makes sense and could help the local economy. i mean, why should salem get all the
    witch burning tourism? how bout a warlock drowning ceremony?

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Many people here have been there tried that philo, i.e., posting on surfing threads just to 'demote' the wayne666 (and gnome) threads. But, like sea lice, they keep on coming 'round & scratching
    this is why i just started posting about Pastafarianism whenever it comes up. if he can promote his religion, i can promote mine.

rAmen.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    this is why i just started posting about Pastafarianism whenever it comes up. if he can promote his religion, i can promote mine.

rAmen.
    njsurfer42 I know you're partial to the FSM but you might want to check out Marduk. He's an OG (original god) who's fallen out of the market but is looking to get back in the game and is throwing out some sweet deals.

In addition to the usual promises of heaven\afterlife living conditions he also has some surfer specific packages relating to swells and sea lice and such. And its a pretty non-restrictive deal, no signup fees, no penalty for early withdrawal, and the rules are very libertarian. You can pretty much do what you want as long as you aren't bothering anyone else, just have to give him a shout out every now and then.

I'm seriously thinking of switching over. Shopping it around a bit but so far he's got the sweetest deal going.

If you're interested just draw a circle in the sand and yell "MARDUK FREAKING RULES". The pop-up ad will appear in the air in front of you and you can just click on it to start signing up. Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post

rAmen.
    I going to become a Jedi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jediism

yes, but does your god (little "g") have pirates & beer? i thought not. FSM is the One True God!

rAmen.