LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boards in PR

I tried a ton of stuff from mar azul in rincon as well. Bobby has the good stuff as well as surf zone and surf town. Need a guide look up Ramses morales. Bobby also has 2 studio apts for rent at good rates.

+1 on Mar Azul. No need to bring boards, especially if you are flying US Air.

+1 on Mar Azul, good selection and knowledgable friendly guy

has anyone stayed at the villa/studio apartment at Mar Azul? Looking for a spot to stay with the wife. seems pretty solid and relatively cheap. thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by jacksurfs View Post
    Taking a trip down to pr soon and have no idea about my board situation.
    Since you obviously can't rent any board worth more than $50 should i try to fly a couple sticks down there or buy one/then sell it back when i leave?

Any experiences? /advice
    Plenty of quality boards for rent at Green Room....shortboards, longboards, etc and you can switch them out each day depending on the swell and what they have in stock. I think it's $25 a day. Better than Mar Azul I think.
    Near Puntas Bakery.

Quote Originally Posted by SJerzSrfr View Post
    has anyone stayed at the villa/studio apartment at Mar Azul? Looking for a spot to stay with the wife. seems pretty solid and relatively cheap. thoughts?
    I've stayed with Bobby and Raquel at Mar Azul twice and will be for my 3rd time next month. They are great people and the villa is more than sufficient. I've recommended them to tons of people and everybody has had the same experience. You and the wife will be stoked.

It's not a very spacious accommodation, but if you are looking for a clean place, with a bed, couch, sink, mini fridge, microwave, table and stools, flat screen TV w/Satellite, A/C, closet with mirror, shower, toilet, etc., then it will do the trick. If you want more of a resort type experience then I would recommend Villa Cofresi.

As for board rentals and such, he's got tons of options, he has just about any type of board you are looking for, plus he has other accessories and things too. If you are staying with him, there is a chance he'll let you borrow any board you want for free (don't quote me on that, but he has for me). If it's long board waves grab the LB, if it's big and beautiful, grab the HPSB, or if you just want to go for a stroll, he's got SUP's too.

PM me if you have any questions.

[QUOTE=DawnPatrolSUP;269282]
    If you want more of a resort type experience then I would recommend Villa Cofresi.
    /QUOTE]

just remember to LOCK THE FREEKIN DOORS AND WINDOWS!!

[QUOTE=baddy trailerpark;269382]
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    If you want more of a resort type experience then I would recommend Villa Cofresi.
    /QUOTE]

just remember to LOCK THE FREEKIN DOORS AND WINDOWS!!
    That's a given no matter what, I don't leave any door I own / rent or am responsible for unlocked at any time lol, might be OCD but keeps things from getting stolen.