LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    anybody catch that ice grill Kelly,caddy,and pete mel gave kolohe as he walked past without saying anything.that's what makes the live feed so great,its the stuff that happens after the heat.winning with a high 3
    kololhe is in over his head. his dad cali-bro-ed him in; he doesn't belong there and for sure didn't earn it.

Nobody gets there if they didn't earn it (except an occasional wildcard)... He is definitely screwed in the head, but he definitely earned his spot.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    kololhe is in over his head. his dad cali-bro-ed him in; he doesn't belong there and for sure didn't earn it.

kolohe is just another grom turned pro that's the next generation to succeed,like seabass and john john.he surfs good,they all surf good,and he handled his heat like a pro by stuffing Kelly on that last ride before that 3.7.its just not easy going up against slater.he was feeling like he finally was about to beat slater and lost to a 3pt ride.

bells is definitely a wave of consequence,it may look mushy,but its very powerful.i wouldn't call yesterday anything other than a normal day,but when the swells peak,they start breaking like a half mile out and roll all the way through.they do get that mushy whitewash section in the middle of the wave u have to navigate through which slater handles like a pro lol.its mostly all turns,but last year it was barreling which I didn't even know was possible at bells

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Nobody gets there if they didn't earn it (except an occasional wildcard)... He is definitely screwed in the head, but he definitely earned his spot.
    idk it kinda seems like hes' along for the ride; you know, coasting. could be wrong but the voyage to the top
    should contain demonstrable talent - which he has - but no flair like jjf/gm..or less flair.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    idk it kinda seems like hes' along for the ride; you know, coasting. could be wrong but the voyage to the top
    should contain demonstrable talent - which he has - but no flair like jjf/gm..or less flair.
    look - i replied to myself. at least somebody talks to me. anyway its live now easter sunday at 5;30 est....,

Images
    Its amazing how even the pros have off days (Jeremy Flores yesterday). In all sports veterans get better scores, even in the ASP. Kolohe gets screwed consistently by the judges. In 5 years he will get the better scores. These waves aren't exactly my favorite in terms of watching comps but jjf continues to make his own lines and motivate everyone watching. He's so dang impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattyb View Post
    He's so dang impressive.
    he impresses me! remember (i think) he won rio last year.

Anyway to watch this on the big screen? My ps3 won't do it or xbox.

anyone watching live? Now THAT was a blatant attempt to try to initiate contact by Medina. Wow.

Yes, if I'm Bede I find that POS and have a little man-to-man on the way up the stairs.