LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    How much for the 6'3 thats my size and I need something for a upcoming trip?

patgeds those board gurus gone ax you bouts things like rocker and tail width and bottom concaves and what have you. Them experts of da surfin learn you good buoy. Yous got a head on you if yous axin them what to do with that quiver you got.

btw patgeds, how'd you go and miss the circus round here on the booger threads this week, breh? You and beachbreak go and work those mood problems out yous guys had weeks back? Good to see brads.

bc i have interesting friends outside the forum...mood problems remain.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    patgeds those board gurus gone ax you bouts things like rocker and tail width and bottom concaves and what have you. Them experts of da surfin learn you good buoy. Yous got a head on you if yous axin them what to do with that quiver you got.

btw patgeds, how'd you go and miss the circus round here on the booger threads this week, breh? You and beachbreak go and work those mood problems out yous guys had weeks back? Good to see brads.

Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    How much for the 6'3 thats my size and I need something for a upcoming trip?
    get ****ed

Quote Originally Posted by patgeds22 View Post
    get ****ed
    Hmmm...probably not the best way to endear people to you.

However, To answer your fisrt question, i would select the 6'...A classic HP board that will manage most HH waves. Anything bigger meh...it'll work...a round tail for hold and a bit more surface area. If you're used to it I think it would be a good call...additionally what does your quiver look like...do you have a dD?

Quote Originally Posted by patgeds22 View Post
    get ****ed
    Raw hatred! Been missing here for far too long!